Kris Gethin 12-Week Daily Video Trainer - Week 8: Day 53!
Follow Kris as he takes you and himself through a 12-week transformation. Learn about the importance of controlling your environment and get ready for your back and chest workout!
Learn about the importance of controlling your environment and get ready for your back and chest workout!
Week 8, Day 53: Back & Chest
Tips For This Workout Day
Control Your Environment
- Making excuses is unacceptable.
- Work through your busy schedule, sicknesses or any other roadblock during your transformation - you have more control than you realize.
- Through dedication, hard work and focus, you can be on the same level playing field as anyone else regardless of age or genetics.
- Don't let anyone tell you you can't build muscle and diet at the same time. Proper diet and muscle repair go hand-in-hand!
- Use wrist straps to alleviate your grip and isolate your target muscles during this exercise.
- Use a wide grip to target the outer lats.
Reverse Cable Pulldowns
- Try using an angled bar to isolate your target muscles.
Incline Dumbbell Flyes
- Remember to rotate your elbows inward and supinate your wrists at the top of the movement.