Kris Gethin 12-Week Daily Video Trainer - Week 7: Day 49!
Follow Kris as he takes you and himself through a 12-week transformation. For today's back and biceps workout, Kris talks about the myth of age and metabolism!
For today's back and biceps workout, Kris talks about the myth of age and metabolism!
Week 7, Day 49: Back & Biceps
Back and Biceps
Tips For This Workout Day
Age and Metabolism
- Many people think that your metabolism is naturally going to perform poorly with increased age, but this isn't entirely true!
- Most of your metabolism is based on your eating habits - though you may not have the resilient metabolism of a teenager, if you maintain a high meal frequency you can be sure to keep your metabolism firing on all cylinders.
- Make sure to eat between 5-6 meals per day, or even 8 meals per day if you really want to heat things up.
- Make sure to pinch your shoulder blades together to work the back at the top of the repetition.
- Works the bicep head rather than biceps thickness.
Cable Hammer Curls
- Keep your knuckles together, and don't pull the ropes apart - you don't want to bring your shoulders into the exercise.