Kris Gethin 12-Week Daily Video Trainer - Week 6: Day 38!
Follow Kris as he takes you and himself through a 12-week transformation. Time to hit a shoulders and calves workout with Kris Gethin!
Time to hit a shoulders and calves workout with Kris Gethin!
Week 6, Day 38: Shoulders & Calves
Shoulders and Calves
Tips For This Workout Day
- Remember to properly warm up to get your joints loose and comfortable for doing a high intensity workout!
- Keep your ego out of the gym! As you target your fat as energy (a lesser energy source), you might experience fatigue in the gym. Keep lifting even if you feel weaker. Maintaining intensity will mean results.
Triple Drop Sets
- Try getting all your weight ready to go before doing a drop set so you can quickly switch weights and maintain a high intensity.
- Try turning the weight at the apex of your repetition like a steering wheel to really burn those shoulders.
- Lean forward and bend your arms slightly at the top of the exercise to isolate those traps.
- Remember to utilize lifting straps when you reach a weight that is hard to hold onto.
- You can point your toes inward or outward to isolate your inner or outer calf muscles - use the normal straight leg technique to work both simultaneously!