Kris Gethin 12-Week Daily Video Trainer - Week 2: Day 12!
Follow Kris as he takes you and himself through a 12-week transformation. Kris is still feeling sick but manages to get in the back and biceps workout.
Still fighting off his cold, Kris is enjoying the warmer weather in L.A. Even though he is sick and on the road, he still finds time for the back and biceps workout.
Week 2, Day 12: Back & Biceps
Tips For This Workout Day
- Kris is still fighting off his cold by increasing his vitamin C, fluid intake, and glutamine intake.
- If you have a beach available to you it is a great place to do cardio to reduce strain on the joints.
- Switch to low or moderate reps occasionally to help keep your body from hitting a plateau.
- During a Romanian Deadlift you should be feeling the stress on your lower back and not your hamstrings.
- The E-Z bar can help relieve the strain on your wrists when doing curls.