Kris Gethin 12-Week Daily Video Trainer - Week 2: Day 10!
Follow Kris as he takes you and himself through a 12-week transformation. Kris gets in his shoulder workout before his trip.
Kris is preparing for his flight to Los Angeles. After today's shoulder workout he'll head home to prepare his meals and pack.
Week 2, Day 10: Shoulders
Watch the video: 09:00
Tips For This Workout Day
- Kris is getting ready to fly to Los Angeles. He'll be packing his food in Ziploc bags to save space and bring along a few pieces of Tupperware to use throughout his trip.
- If you do Behind The Neck Military Presses, don't go lower than the base of your skull.
- If you're doing One-Arm Shoulder Presses, stabilize yourself with the opposite hand to reduce the risk of injury.
- Kris performs some controlled cheating reps, but you shouldn't try this unless you're more experienced.
- With Shrugs use straps to make sure your traps fail first instead of your grip.
- Kris uses the FST-7 training principle when he hits the Rear Raises which you can learn more about on the exercise database.