Kris is preparing for his flight to Los Angeles. After today's shoulder workout he'll head home to prepare his meals and pack.
Week 2, Day 10: Shoulders
Tips For This Workout Day
- Kris is getting ready to fly to Los Angeles. He'll be packing his food in Ziploc bags to save space and bring along a few pieces of Tupperware to use throughout his trip.
- If you do Behind The Neck Military Presses, don't go lower than the base of your skull.
- If you're doing One-Arm Shoulder Presses, stabilize yourself with the opposite hand to reduce the risk of injury.
- Kris performs some controlled cheating reps, but you shouldn't try this unless you're more experienced.
- With Shrugs use straps to make sure your traps fail first instead of your grip.
- Kris uses the FST-7 training principle when he hits the Rear Raises which you can learn more about on the exercise database.