Balancing strict nutrition and training with the rest of your life is important, so keep that in mind and get ready for a biceps and triceps workout!
Week 12, Day 83: Biceps & Triceps
Tips For This Workout Day
- After carb depleting, you may want to carb load to replenish your muscle glycogen levels.
- When carb loading, Kris ate 14-15 rice cakes every meal, which in total is about 90 rice cakes per day. You don't have to eat this much, but rice cakes are a good option for carb loading.
- Being meticulous and strict with your diet produces results. However, it's all about balance - after your transformation, make sure to spend time with loved ones and eat more fruit per day. You've made plenty of sacrifices, so add in some healthy fats into your diet as well!
- During Triceps Push-down, keep your elbows in to isolate the triceps.
- Use a cable tower to make transition between exercises easy.
- Do some biceps flexes between sets to get your blood flowing.
- If you realize you didn't pick the right weight for a given set when lifting, you can stop and make the necessary adjustments.