Kris Gethin 12-Week Daily Video Trainer - Week 12: Day 79!
It's the final week, what adjustments should be made? Kris goes over what to do, and has an awesome chest and back workout lined up!
It's the final week, what adjustments should be made? Is there anything you need to be planning? Kris goes over what to do, and also has an awesome chest and back workout lined up!
Week 12, Day 79: Chest & Back
Tips For This Workout Day
What To Do In The Final Week
- Pinch test - do one on your bicep and your waist. If they match, then you know you can carb deplete, eventually following with a carb load.
- Say "goodbye" to salt - eliminate your salt intake for the last week to minimize subcutaneous liquid that can hide your muscles.
- Always keep up your water intake.
- Try getting a tan and take some photos of yourself to remember your journey and show off your new body.
- Reward yourself - new clothes, a bodybuilding competition, or maybe an exciting trip?
Bent-Over Dumbbell Row
- Lightly arch your back to allow for a full back workout.
- If you get bothered at the gym or always see somebody who wants to chat your ear off, then have some music to listen to so everyone knows you mean business.