Kris Gethin 12-Week Daily Video Trainer - Week 11: Day 71!
Today we'll be in the kitchen with Mark Dugdale's wife Christina. She breaks the myth that eating healthy has to be bland!
Today we'll be in the kitchen with Mark Dugdale's wife Christina. She breaks the myth that eating healthy has to be bland, as she prepares a few recipes that are both healthy and delicious!
Week 11, Day 71: Cooking With Christina
It's hard to keep your food interesting while dieting on this transformation, but today Christina will be preparing a wonderful meal that will help you liven up your diet.
Appetizer Shrimp Ceviche
- Spices are key to keeping meals interesting.
- Avocado is a healthy fat but still fat. You can reduce the amount of Avocado in this dish according to your diet.
- Ceviche is a dish that originated in South America and is low in fat!
Entree Ground Buffalo
- Use a non-stick cooking pan
- Add water to the pan to keep meat moist while cooking
- Start cooking on high until your pan heats up then reduce temperature to medium so it simmers.
- Use complementary spices, which means spices that taste good together.
Side Dish Cauliflower Mash
- Add water to just above cauliflower level and bring to boil.
- When it starts to break apart, drain it and then mash it.