Kris Gethin 12-Week Daily Video Trainer - Week 10: Day 67!
Kris explains why Mark Dugdale and Branch Warren are sources for inspiration for him.
Kris explains why Mark Dugdale and Branch Warren are sources for inspiration for him and how to adjust your post-workout nutrition to finish strong!
Week 10, Day 67: Inspiration And Post-Workout Adjustment
Tips For This Rest Day
Sources Of Inspiration
- Finding good sources of inspiration are important for maintaining your motivation.
- Mark Dugdale and Branch Warren are professional bodybuilders, but that isn't the only reason Kris is inspired by them.
- Mark and Branch are both family men, businessmen and incredible athletes - they know how to control their environment inside and outside of the gym.
- Find sources of inspiration that are dedicated and know how to control their environment.
Adjusting Your Post-Workout Nutrition
- Starting this coming Sunday, you should be cutting out protein powder and vitargo from your post-workout nutrition.
- Instead, you'll be eating food for a post-workout meal - food acts better as a thermogenic to focus on burning fat.
- We'll be concentrating on maintaining muscle, not building it.