Kris Gethin 12-Week Daily Video Trainer - Week 1: Day 4!
Follow Kris as he takes you and himself through a 12-week transformation. On this fourth day Kris will lead you through a back and biceps workout.
It's time to hit the gym and crank up the intensity for a hardcore FST-7 back and biceps workout. Kris is geared up to shred muscle fibers and get serious results - plus, learn about FST-7 and why it's going to blow your mind at the gym!
Week 1, Day 4: Back/Biceps
Tips For This Workout Day
- Make sure each and every workout is at its best.
- Make sure you've eaten your breakfast and taken your pre-workout shake before your cardio.
- When doing your warm-up sets, pyramid the weight up to 70% of your maximum lift for the exercise.
- Working to failure means you won't be able to complete one more rep even if you want to.
- Your rest periods should last between 1 and 2 minutes, but make sure you're recovered enough to complete the next set.
- It is normal to feel a little lightheaded or a little sick.
- Get your post-workout shake in immediately after your workout.