Kris Gethin 12-Week Daily Video Trainer - Week 1: Day 2!
Follow Kris as he takes you and himself through a 12-week transformation. On this second day Kris will lead you through your first chest and triceps workout.
Blast your chest and triceps with Kris and learn how to get the ultimate mind-muscle connection to fire up your intensity in the gym!
Week 1, Day 2: Chest & Triceps
Tips For This Workout Day
- Before you ever set foot in the gym start preparing yourself mentally. Try watching a training DVD for instance.
- To help prevent injury or to support a previously injured joint use wrist straps and elbow straps.
- If you have pre-existing injuries work your way up to heavier weights slowly.
- In later exercises you won't necessarily need a warm-up set, but your first set should be performed with a lighter weight.
- You may hear the Lying Cable Extensions referred to as Skullcrushers or Head Smackers.
- When performing your cardio, do it at a moderate pace where you'll be able to carry on a conversation.
- Change your cardio often to prevent boredom and to shock your body.