Blast your chest and triceps with Kris and learn how to get the ultimate mind-muscle connection to fire up your intensity in the gym!
Week 1, Day 2: Chest & Triceps
Chest and Triceps
Tips For This Workout Day
- Before you ever set foot in the gym start preparing yourself mentally. Try watching a training DVD for instance.
- To help prevent injury or to support a previously injured joint use wrist straps and elbow straps.
- If you have pre-existing injuries work your way up to heavier weights slowly.
- In later exercises you won't necessarily need a warm-up set, but your first set should be performed with a lighter weight.
- You may hear the Lying Cable Extensions referred to as Skullcrushers or Head Smackers.
- When performing your cardio, do it at a moderate pace where you'll be able to carry on a conversation.
- Change your cardio often to prevent boredom and to shock your body.