Kris Gethin 12-Week Daily Video Trainer - Week 1: Day 1!
Kris Gethin is your personal daily trainer. Follow him as he takes you and himself through a 12-week transformation. On this first day Kris will lead you through your first leg workout.
Join Kris for your first workout and destroy your hamstrings and quads! Plus, get Kris's secrets to maximizing your lifts!
Week 1, Day 1: Legs
Tips For This Workout Day
- Make sure each and every workout is at its best.
- Make sure you've eaten your breakfast and taken your pre-workout shake before your cardio.
- When doing your warm-up sets, pyramid the weight up to 70% of your maximum lift for the exercise.
- Working to failure means you won't be able to complete one more rep even if you want to.
- Your rest periods should last between 1 and 2 minutes, but make sure you're recovered enough to complete the next set.
- Lying hamstring curls can be done without a machine by holding a dumbbell between your feet, but make sure you have a partner to help place the dumbbell and to help keep it between your feet.
- Get yourself a nice set of knee wraps to keep your knees safe during your heavy working sets.
- It is normal to feel a little lightheaded or a little sick.
- Get your post-workout shake in immediately after your workout.