Calling all moms who want to lose weight fast and see max results in minimum time! Here is my ultimate "go-to" list for when you are short on time, but are long on wanting to incinerate fat. Use this as a master list of fast and easy to implement tips and tools any mom who wants to be super-fit can use!
1. Have A Tea Party:
- daily will hydrate you, keep you feeling full, and give you
View Green Tea Products Sorted By Top Sellers Here.
2. Go 80%:
- Eat until you are 80% full. It takes the brain 20 minutes to register that there is no more need for food, so stop at a level 3 of fullness on a scale of 1-5.
3. Change To Milk:
- Replace your half and half creamer with skim or 2%
4. Eat An Apple Before Dinner:
- It fills you up with good-for-you
- and will take the edge off a roaring appetite!
5. Become The King/Queen Of Concoctions:
- Get creative with your favorite
- food. Mine is nachos with the works. So I use low fat corn chips, fat free sour cream and low fat cheese instead of the real stuff. I slash the
- without feeling deprived.
6. Cut Out The Colas:
- Sip instead a glass of fizzy
- garnished with a lime or lemon.
7. Instead Of One Entrée, Order 2 Small Appetizers
- Opt for a house salad with dressing on the side with a bowl of low
8. When The Munchies Attack, Grab Healthy Chips:
- Many now are trans-fat-free, whole grain, and may be available in low sodium versions.
9. Turn Up The Tunes:
- It has been proven that
- boosts your mood. Therefore use it to your advantage. Add your favorite songs to your workouts to make them more effective and longer, burning more calories and having fun while you do it!
- It's free and keeps you agile, fit, and you can do it anywhere!
11. Replace The Candy Bowl With A Fruit Bowl:
- and fiber packed
- will fill you up without the guilt of empty calorie candy.
12. Become A Substitute:
- Meaning, instead of a whole fat cheese, use low fat cheese. Instead of ground
- for your hamburger, use ground turkey instead. And you can do the same with hotdogs by substituting the real high
- ones with low fat low sodium turkey hot dogs.
13. Go European With Desert:
- Delight in a plate of fresh seasonal fruits.
14. The More Colorful You Eat The Healthier You Are:
- Well with
- that is! Aim to eat as many different colors that you can to make it fun and interesting while keeping all the taste without the calories.
15. Eat Healthy Fats To Lose Fat:
- Focus on walnuts, avocadoes, olive oils, and fish containing
- fats. You will shed those unwanted pounds while feeling full and not deprived.
View Omega-3 Fatty Acid Products Sorted By Top Sellers Here.
16. Season Your Way Slim:
- Instead of butter, salt, oil, and frying foods to make them taste good, stock up on salt free seasonings and lemon to make your food taste great without all the unnecessary calories.
17. Go Darker:
- With your salad that is. Instead of the pale iceberg lettuce that has little nutritional value, switch to dark, colorful greens which are vitamin rich.
18. Chew Your Calories, Don't Drink Them:
- Instead of guzzling about 300-400
- in about 3 gulps (Starbucks anyone?), enjoy chewing and tasting your calories. And just sticking with
- and forgoing those expensive calorie high drinks you will
19. Get Grilling And Stop Frying:
- Just switching the way you cook or order food can save you hundreds of calories! Opt for a grilled chicken salad instead of fried and watch the pounds melt off!
20. Get Jumping:
- It has been proven that
- is one of the most effective and efficient calorie burners that you can do anywhere! They are light to pack, fun to use, and jumping rope gives you results.
21. Stop Snacking At Night:
- Aim not to eat after 8:00pm or 2 hours before your bedtime. If you do get uncontrollably hungry, have a small serving of a high fiber cereal with skim milk. This will fill you up without derailing your
View Snacks Sorted By Top Sellers Here.
22. Go Nutty:
- Enjoy a handful of raw unsalted almonds or walnuts as a snack (about 12 pieces).
- are both good for you and will cut your hunger pains in half.
23. Sleep Off The Pounds:
- Feeling tired? Then instead of grabbing a sugary snack to get you going, take a quick 10-20 minute power
- . You will feel more energized without loading up on calories.
24. Stop Stress Eating:
- When you are
- , do you reach for food? Start to retrain yourself to solve your problem without the false security of food.
25. Don't Commit Diet Adultery:
- means paying for it tomorrow. Remind yourself that an instant of the lips means months on the hips! Instead of an entire "Cheat Day" which you could eat up to over 4,000 calories, enjoy a small treat that won't derail all your efforts.