A Meal Plan For Women & 3 Detailed Healthy Recipes!
Ladies, if you are looking for some extra ideas to break up the bland and boring daily meal plan then look no further. Here is a sample one-day meal plan and three easy-to-follow recipes that taste great!
A Meal Plan For Women
Wake Up: Morning
- Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
- 1 tbsp of Sugar-Free Syrup
- "I Can't Believe it's Not Butter Spray" if desired (see recipe)
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1 Scoop of Protein Powder (Beverly Ultra Size or Protein Diet)
- 1/3 c. of Canned Pumpkin
- 1/2 c. Oats
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Splenda to taste (2-3 packets) if desired
- 2 tbsp of Sugar-Free Maple Syrup and/or Spray Butter
Preheat Grill 300 degrees
Mix all ingredients using a blender. If the mixture is too thick, add a little water to thin it out. Drop pancake mixture on electric grill and cook at 300 degrees. When pancake mixture starts to form bubbles, flip the cakes over to grill the other side. Serve with sugar-free syrup and spray butter.
- 1 1/2 Pounds of Lean Ground Turkey
- 1/2 c. Chopped Onion
- 2 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 c. Chopped Green Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Egg Whites Slightly Beaten
- 2 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 c. Chicken or Vegetable Broth
- 1/2 c. Quick Cooking Oats
- 1/3 c. of Low Carb Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. Splenda Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. of Prepared Mustard
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Sauté the onions and peppers until just lightly brown and then add garlic and sauté for 5 minutes more. Remove from heat and let it cool slightly. Mix all of the meat loaf ingredients plus the onions, peppers and garlic together in large bowl making sure that it is mixed well. Shape mixture into a loaf and place in a baking dish that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray. Mix the topping ingredients together and spread on top of the loaf.
Bake at 350 for 45 - 50 minutes. Let it cool for 20 minutes before cutting and serving.
Servings: 4 - 6 servings depending
- 5 oz of Shrimp peeled and de-veined
- 1/4 tbsp of Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 c. Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1/4 tsp of Minced Garlic
- 1/4 tsp of minced Ginger
- 1/4 c. of sliced Purple Onion
- 1/2 c. Broccoli Florets
- 1 c. of Snow Peas
- 1/2 c. of halved Mushrooms
- 1/4 c. of Red Bell Pepper Cubed
- 1/4 c. Canned Water Chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 c. Cooked Brown Rice
Rinse and drain the shrimp. Heat the soy sauce, rice vinegar, and 2 tablespoons of chicken broth in a pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and ginger and cook until tender. Do not overcook as it will burn the garlic! Add the vegetables to the pan and continue to cook, adding more broth as necessary and turning the vegetables so that they are evenly cooked throughout.
When the vegetables are halfway cooked, add the shrimp and continue to cook until vegetables are tender and the shrimp are opaque in color. Serve over rice.
Servings: 1 servings