Name: Danielle Dungen
Weight: 192 lbs
Body Fat: 45%
Pants Size: 16
Weight: 114 lbs
Body Fat: 10%
Pants Size: 0
Why I Got Started
I knew if I kept on the same road of being overweight I would not be around to see my children grow up. I was unhealthy and unhappy.
How I Did It
I started slow with just cardio. When I realized I wasn't losing weight, I started reading magazines and getting tips for Bodybuilding.com about adding weight training and cardio and eating clean together. The weight finally started to come off.
- Monday: Legs (3 sets of 15-20 reps)
- Tuesday: Biceps & Chest (3 sets of 12 reps)
- Wednesday: Shoulders & Calves (3 sets of 15 reps)
- Thursday: Cardio & Abs (3 sets of 15 reps)
- Friday: Triceps & Back (3 sets of 12 reps)
I always warmed up with 5 minutes of cardio and finished with 30 minutes of cardio after weight training.
Suggestions For Others
Be patient with weight loss. You did not gain it over night so you will not lose it over night. Make sure you eat 5-6 small meals a day. You have to feed your muscles to lose weight and keep it off.