When you walk in the F1 Fitnessclub you feel like at home. The members and guests appreciate the family atmosphere with the high quality & best service.
In the reception area there's a fitness bar & coffee lounge and a nutrition shop which offers the best brands like BSN, Optimum Nutrition, All Stars, Weider, MRM, ISS Research and Body Attack. After the workout in the training center you can relax in the comfortable and beautiful sauna area. "Come as a guest and leave us as a friend!"
Name Of Gym: F1 Fitnessclub
Name Of Owners: Jörg Pickenhahn & Devrim Erki
Address: Sudetenlandstrasse 6, 86470 Thannhausen, Bavaria/Germany
Number Of Members: 400
Sq. Ft: 800 m2
Contact: +49 8281 798926
Hours Of Operation: Monday - Friday 9-22, Saturday + Sunday 14-18
Number Of Trainers: 2
[ Q ] How did the gym start and why did you decide to begin (or work within) the gym business?
- We started in September 2007 because of the lack of good & quality gyms in our region. Our motto has and always will be quality and the best service for the customer. "Where service is a reflex, not just a thought. We love to train you!"
[ Q ] Can you give us a description of what went into opening your awesome establishment?
- 1 year full of explicit planning, total dedication, blood, sweat & tears.
[ Q ] What makes your gym different?
- We have an open-hearted, warm and companionate atmosphere! Our support is exceptional. It doesn't matter if you're a new member or a regular guest - you get the best service. We do our job with passion from the bottoms of one's heart.
[ Q ] What special services do you provide?
Personal training, Nutrition consultation, Massage, Sauna & Tanning beds, Nutrition-Shop, Fitness bar & Coffee Lounge and a Hair & Beauty Salon. And we are the only gym in our region with a large space and range of free weights!
[ Q ] What sort of people do you attract into your gym?
- Anyone from the absolute beginner, the house wife, the senior or the ambitious athlete. But we mainly attract the health conscious client and also persons undergoing rehabilitation.
[ Q ] What was the hardest part about operating your gym?
- To permit the rebuilding of the house who was formerly a big supermarket, and after the permission under building law we had a tough time of crazy hard work. But we were on schedule and we made it. The day we opened the gym was a proud day for us.
[ Q ] What makes you competitive over the large gym chains?
- The personality makes the big difference. We, as the owners, are always in our gym and approachable for every member! And we know every member by his forename, know his history and give him a big welcome handshake every time.
[ Q ] What inspires people to train at you facility?
- People are inspired to train at our gym because of our personal touch and the supervision, the support of our Top-Trainers!
[ Q ] Do you have any top trainers and why are they so good?
- Our top trainers are Jörg Pickenhahn and Devrim Erki. They complement each other. Jörg is more the quietly and serious character. He is a certified master of training, rehabilitation and nutrition with a broad experience in the fitness industry. He brings the balance.
[ Q ] How have you been able to remain so successful and how do you hope to remain so?
- Keep on and on with the high level of quality and good service for the customer. We are committed to give our members the best gym possible and success will follow!
[ Q ] Who are you most notable members?
- Of course, EVERY member is a notable member for us! But we have also current members like IFBB Amateur Athlete Thomas Wisura and sprint medalist Annika Hoffmann. She is currently in contest preparation for the 2009 World Championships in Berlin.