Exercise Physiology, Pt. 3
Welcome to Seminar # 22 in the Awesome Muscles™ Podcast Seminar Series. This week, your host, Daniel Gastelu, continues his lessons in Exercise Physiology. Dan offers some insights on additional nutrition and training topics, as well.
Dan discusses the following items this week:
- Introduction to genetics.
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM, sulfate/sulfur, and top sulfate/sulphur foods.
- Methionine, cysteine, glutathione, and phosphoadenosine phosphosulfate (PAPS).
- Genes, chromosomes, genome, genotype, phenotype, and polymorphisms.
- Myogenic and metabolic gene expression from different bouts of exercise; resistance exercise or running exercise.
- Question: How long is gene expression stimulated for muscle growth and energy substrate utilization?
- Help Me Understand Genetics (Adobe Reader PDF, 2.7 MB)
- Time course of myogenic and metabolic gene expression in response to acute exercise in human skeletal muscle
- New High Protein Instant Pudding Mix
This Week's Episode:
|Latest Awesome Muscles Seminar|
Download Seminar #22!
(61:45; mp3 - 56.5 MB; July 5, 2006)
| How Do I Listen To The Seminar?
In most browsers, you can just click on the play button above (in the Audio Player) and it will start playing.
If you wish to download the seminar to your computer for later usage (on your iPod, for example), just follow these 3 easy steps:
To View Podcast Subscription Instructions, Click Here.
Thanks for listening to the Awesome Muscles™ Podcast Seminar Series. Make a note in your training schedule to visit Bodybuilding.com to learn vital information so you can achieve fantastic results!
Contact Daniel Gastelu at email@example.com to submit your questions that you want answers to, and to be considered for an upcoming training & nutrition makeover program!
Copyright © 2005-2006 SUPPLEMENTFACTS International LLC. All Rights Reserved. Distributed by Bodybuilding.com.
Awesome Muscles™ is a trademark of Apironn Corporation, and brought to you in cooperation with Bodybuilding.com, the World's number one internet body-building information and product website, and our major sponsor, Sports Nutrition Pharmacy™ brand bodybuilding products, featuring the all-in-one massive muscle growth and strength enhancing product, Explosive Growth Blend™, scientifically engineered to build your muscles fast. Explosive Growth Blend is available in the Bodybuilding.com Cyberstore at a special discount price for a limited time.
Notice and Disclaimer: This article and seminar series are not intended for use as a substitute for consultation with a qualified medical practitioner. If you have symptoms of any illness or injury, it is essential that you see your doctor immediately for proper treatment. This information is for education and entertainment purposes only. We strongly recommend that you consult a physician before beginning any exercise program. You should understand that participating in any exercise program can result in physical injury and you agree to do so at your risk.