Transformed: Week 8, Day 56 - Rest Workout
Any chef worth his or her knife knows there are many ways to use every ingredient. This includes supplements! Try Chef Patrick Stark's recipe for a pre-workout salad dressing and sorbet.
Tell us if you've experienced this before: You eat lunch, and then about a half an hour or so later, you get an urgent message from both your brain and body reading one word: naptime.
Nobody with a busy task-packed day can afford to listen to this message. Enter Chef Patrick Stark and his ingenious pre-workout salad dressing and pre-workout sorbet. Both are guaranteed cures to your midday misery!
Dymatize Kitchen Hack: Vinaigrette Salad Dressing Transformed Training Program
Watch the video - 1:54
Extra-virgin coconut oil 2 tbsp
Pre-workout 1 scoop
Salt 1 pinch
Black pepper 1 pinch
Lemon juice 1 squeeze
Honey to taste (optional)
- Heat coconut oil in microwave for 30 seconds or until melted.
- Whisk in the remaining ingredients. If you need extra sweetness beyond what the pre-workout provides, add a little extra honey.
- Pour over salad and enjoy!
Dymatize Kitchen Hack Pre-Workout Sorbet Recipe
Watch the video - 2:19
- Run the frozen can of peaches under hot water for a few seconds so it will slide out easily.
- Dump protein, pre-workout, and orange juice into blender.
- Dump in peaches and blend until it attains a firm sorbet consistency.
- Don't overblend, or it will heat up and melt!
- Add ice as necessary and reblend to attain desired texture.
- Add a little fresh basil to serving bowl if desired.
- Consume right away, and freeze the remainder to eat throughout the week.
* Ratings as of article's date of publication