Ashley Conrad's Clutch Life: Day 7
Work on your flexibility and prepare for next week. Today is going to be a great day!
After your 10-minute flexibility workout, what are your plans for the day? Why not try making the delicious Clutch breakfast cookie recipe? It's a fun, easy part of the Clutch nutrition guidelines!
Ashley Conrad's Clutch Life Trainer Day 7 Flexibility Workout
Watch the video - 21:17
Cinnamon Oat Pumpkin Breakfast Cookie
Garbanzo beans: 1 can
Clutch baking mix: 1-1/2 scoops
Cinnamon-flavored quick oats: 2 packages
Granulated Stevia: 1/2 cup
Flax egg: 1
(1 tbsp flax mixed with 3 tbsp water)
Sugar-free maple syrup: 1/4 cup
Vanilla extract: 1 tsp
Pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon: 1 tsp
Baking powder: 1/8 tsp
Sweet Spreads cinnamon roll coconut butter: 1 tsp
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Drain garbanzo beans. Rinse very well.
- Mix 1 tbsp flax with 3 tbsp water. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add garbanzo beans, baking mix, pumpkin, cinnamon oats, and flax egg to food processor. Blend until very smooth.
- Add Stevia, maple syrup, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and baking powder. Blend again until smooth.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray. Spoon batter onto a cookie sheet to make 5 large cookies.
- Bake for about 12-13 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean. Let cookies completely cool.
- Put coconut butter into a plastic bag and cut off one end. Pipe coconut butter evenly onto cookies.
Serving size: 1 cookie
Recipe yields: 5 cookies