Here are some of the greatest and healthiest recipes that you won't find anywhere because I made them up. I have flipped through many pages of wonderful cook books and twisted the ingredients around to make every dish delicious and very healthy to enjoy! I hope you find my recipes tasty.
Beetcumber Salad Appetizer
- 2 Medium Beets, Chopped
- 1 Medium Cucumber, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Organic Sauerkraut
- 2 Tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 4 Leaves, Savoy Cabbage, Raw Or Lightly Steamed
- 1 Tsp Dried Dill Weed Herb
- 20 Raw Almonds (Pre-Soaked For Tenderness)
- Sea Salt, Dash
- Raw Sugar, Dash
- Steam beets for 15-20 minutes (depending on how tender you prefer). Rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Mix cucumber, sauerkraut, dill and rice wine vinegar in a bowl. Add a dash of raw sugar and sea salt is optional for taste.
- Chill all of the ingredients scoop ingredients into cabbage leaf cups.
- Garnish with a small portion of almonds in the center of dish for extra crunch. You may add slivered or whole (raw or roasted) almonds over cabbage cups.
- Serves four.
If you prefer a bit more tender veggies vs. raw and crunchy, lightly steam each appetizer to serve warm.
Beetcumber Salad PDF (13 KB)
Lentil And Lima Hearty Soup
- 2 Cups Of Green Lentils (Pre-Soaked Over Night)
- 1/2 Cup Lima Beans (Pre-Soaked Over Night)
- 1 Small White Onion, Diced
- 10-15 Cherry Tomatoes, Whole
- 1 lg Carrot, Sliced
- 3 Celery Stalks, Sliced
- 1-2 Small Serrano Chili Pepper, Chopped (Optional If You Prefer Spicy)
- 2 Small Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1/2 tsp, Paprika
- 1 Dash Of Sea Salt And Pepper (Bragg Organic Sea Kelp Delight Seasoning)
- 1 tsp Of Muchi Curry (To Taste)
- 3-5 tbsp of Bragg Liquid Aminos (to taste)
- Garnish With Parsley Or Fresh Dill
- 6-8 Cups, Alkalized Water
- Combine all ingredients in a crock pot. Fill with alkalized water to the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours. Check every few of hours to see if more water is needed due to evaporation.
This is a nutritious and hearty recipe for chilly winter days or evenings. Good for the body and warm for the soul.
Lentil and Lima Hearty Soup PDF (47 KB)
Split Pea Vegan Soup
The Sloppy Jane is a super fast and easy way to whip up a healthy and meatless meal. It is high in protein and fiber. The flourless and sprouted grains of the English muffin is a low GI carbohydrate food that also contains fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals. It barely contains fat and it's a filling meal for lunch or dinner. Don't let "Jane" fool you with the name. Both hearty and light, you won't even notice it is a meatless and tasty treat.