Name: King Kamali
Location: West New York, New Jersey
Born: Sept 11, 1971
Birthplace: Tehran, Iran
Off-Season Weight: 310 lbs.
Competition Weight: 255 lbs.
Real Name: Shahriar Kamali
Competitive Record ///
- 2004 Australia Pro Invitational - 5th place
- 2004 Arnold Classic - 8th place
- 2003 Night of Champions - 4th place
- 2002 GNC Show of Strength - 11th place
- 2002 Mr. Olympia -- 17th
- 2001 Mr. Olympia -- 10th
- 2001 Arnold Classic -- 4th
- 2001 IFBB IRONMAN PRO INVITATIONAL -- 3rd
- 1999 N.P.C. Men's, Women's, Mixed Pairs, Fitness Nationals Men's Heavyweight -- 1st
- 1998 N.P.C. Men's, Women's, Mixed Pairs, Fitness Nationals Men's Heavyweight -- 3rd
- 1997 N.P.C. Men's, Women's, Mixed Pairs, Fitness Nationals Men's Heavyweight -- Tied for 7th
- 1997 N.P.C Golds' Gym Classic Men's Heavyweight -- 1st
- 1996 N.P.C. Men's, Women's, Mixed Pairs Nationals Men's Heavyweight -- Tied for 10th
- 1994 N.P.C. Teens, Masters, Collegiate Nationals Collegiate/Light Heavyweight -- 1st
- 1991 N.P.C. Virginia Cup Teenage Open -- 1st
King Kamali ///
King Kamali is one of the most notable bodybuilders on the professional circuit today. He's renowned for his hard-as-nails conditioning, remarkably wide shoulders, monstrous back, and huge traps.
King's also well known for his entertaining posing routines and regal stage presence. He?s been training hard for a long time, and he's got the muscle to prove it.
This 1999 NPC Heavyweight National Champion continuously shows great discipline and relentless courage as he packs on more size and refines his conditioning until he?s reached perfection. With MuscleTech supplements in his hardcore diet and training program, King's sure to take his physique to new heights!
Pictures ///King Kamali, pic.1
King Kamali, pic.2
King Kamali, pic.3
King Kamali, pic.4
King Kamali, pic.5
King Kamali, pic.6
King Kamali, pic.7
King Kamali, pic.8
King Kamali, pic.9
King Kamali, pic.10