- Name: Michelle Bellini
- Born: 12/29/70
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 130
- Measurements: 34-19-32
- Eyes: Brown
- Hair: Brown
- Dress Size: 5
- Shoe Size: 6 1/2 or 7
- 1999 IFBB Fitness International - 15th place
- 1998 Italian Pro Fitness - 11th
- 1997 Fitness Olympia - 12th
- 1997 IFBB Italian Pro Fitness - 2nd place
- 1997 IFBB Midwest Pro Fitness - 4th place
- 1996 IFBB World Pro Fitness Championship - 2nd place
- 1996 IFBB Florida Pro Fitness Championships - 7th place
- 1996 IFBB Fitness Olympia - 8th place
- 1995 NPC National Women's Fitness Championships - 10th (IFBB Pro Qualifier)
- 1995 NPC California Women's Fitness Championships - 1st place
- 1994 Fitness America Pageant - California 2nd place
- 1994 Ms. Fitness USA Pageant - California 2nd place
Describe your personality: I'm bubbly and sincere. I'm willing to help others.
What are your training goals?: Right now I'm pretty satisfied with the size and shape of my body. I've gained enough muscle and most of the work I do now is to maintain it. I have to work to keep my leg size down. They grow too fast.
Why did you start weight training?: After high school I noticed that I'd gained a couple of pounds. I'd been active with cheerleading and dance, but when I stopped those activities the food I was eating caught up with me. So I went to a gym and started training legs and biceps. My body changed very quickly and I became addicted.
If you had only one exercise, what would it be?: I really enjoy training arms. My favorite exercise would have to be bicep curls with dumbbells. I do five sets of 15 reps.
What have you learned and what can you pass on to others from being a fitness competitor?: I've learned to stay focused on my diet and in all aspects of my life. I can show others how important it is to have some type of physical activity in their lives.
c/o J.M.P. Management
P.O. Box 293
Presto, PA 15142-0293