| Article Summary:
AllMax Nutrition AllWhey Review
- Just The Right Concentrations For Optimal Performance In The Body!
AllWheyTM combines the latest innovations in whey protein extraction technology creating a 3-stage instantized protein delivery system protected under the trade name TriWHEY76TM. This unique protein complex features a high protein percentage (76% as is), reduced lactose content, and contains undenatured whey microfractions that support proper protein digestion and utilization.
- I wouldn't buy too much into this TriWHEY76 extraction. This is just a not-so-clever marketing technique. However, some people are fooled. Most whey proteins are relatively the same. Usually, the differences you will find are minor.
Stick with a protein that you enjoy the taste of, has the right price and contains a substantial amount of quality protein per serving (primarily isolate protein, followed by concentrate).
ALLWHEYTM is further enhanced with the inclusion of OmegaEFATM (a source of stable essential fatty acids), and protein digesting enzymes that increase whey peptide transit speed to muscles. From taste to protein percentage, this product delivers it all!
AllWhey contains a relatively low amount of fat (1.5 grams), but the fat it does contain appears to be healthy fat. Protein digesting enzymes are a good idea and they've become really popular in protein supplements.
I felt that this product was a bit misleading with the talk about TriWhey76, but they didn't lie. Therefore, for the claim, I award AllWhey an 8/10.
- Don't be so foolish as to ignore the importance of taste. With a protein supplement that you will be consuming daily, or several times a day, you must make sure to have something you enjoy or at least, don't mind. That being said, let's examine the taste of AllWhey.
I sampled the vanilla flavor of AllWhey. I found that it had a distinct vanilla taste that was fairly tasty. Therefore, for taste, I award the vanilla flavor a 7/10.
|CUSTOMER REVIEW: AllMax Nutrition AllWhey|
- I found that AllWhey mixed well, relatively the same as other whey proteins. Also, I found that it has a smooth texture, which was relatively the same as other good
- . Therefore, I was pleased with the solubility/texture of the product. As a result, in regards to solubility/texture, I award AllWhey an 7.5/10.
- AllWhey has a high amount of protein per serving, a low amount of healthy fats and is relatively low in carbohydrates (4 grams, only 2 of which are simple sugar). Also, it has a solid amount of amino acids per serving. Therefore, you can expect this to be a solid addition to your diet that will help satisfy your protein needs. Therefore, for effectiveness in comparison to other proteins, I award it a 7/10 (for the addition of healthy fat but the lack of protein isolate).
I felt its claim was a bit misleading but remained truthful. I was satisfied with the taste. Also, the solubility/texture of it met my standards. Furthermore, I feel that it would be an effective addition to most diets. Therefore, for an overall review, I award AllMax Nutrition's AllWhey vanilla flavor a 7.5/10.
|Share This Article: