Name: Adrien Sanchez
Why I Got Started
I started the diet in March 2009 after 4 years of bodybuilding where I didn't have a specific diet I followed because my body is complex. I had a lot of muscle mass, but I also had a very high body fat percentage. I wished to do a fat loss program in the objective of participating in the French Championship of Bodybuilding in 2010.
Click To Enlarge.
I Wished To Do A Fat Loss Program In The Objective Of Participating
In The French Championship Of Bodybuilding In 2010.
How I Did It
I lost 60 pounds with my diet and did 6 intensive training sessions a week plus 5 hours of cardio training a week. I was trained by my personal coach Didier Destaville, who evaluated and rebalanced my quantities of food every week.
Click To Enlarge.
I Lost 60 Pounds With My Diet And Did 6 Intensive Training Sessions
A Week Plus 5 Hours Of Cardio Training A Week.
Sorted By Top Sellers.
Protein powders are formulated to be the perfect meal in a quick and easy shake. It is easy to take them with you to work or school or anywhere that you need.
[ Protein Powders Sorted By Top Sellers ]
Day 1: Chest/Triceps
- Bench Press: 6 sets of 14 reps
- Incline Dumbbell Press: 5 sets of 12 reps
- Butterfly: 5 sets of 15 reps
- Decline Bench Press: 5 sets of 12 reps
- Dips: 5 sets of 12 reps
- Triceps Pushdown: 5 sets of 12 reps
- Reverse Grips Triceps Pushdown: 5 sets of 12 reps
Day 2: Shoulders/Hamstrings
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 6 sets of 14 reps
- Lateral Raises: 5 sets of 12 reps
- Military Press: 5 sets of 12 reps
- Front Dumbbell Raise: 5 sets of 10 reps
- Standing Leg Curl: 5 sets of 12 reps
- Lying Leg Curl: 5 sets of 14 reps
- Romanian Deadlift: 5 sets of 12 reps
Day 3: Biceps/Quads
- Barbell Curl: 5 sets of 14 reps
- Alternate Hammer Curl: 5 sets of 12reps
- Cable Preacher Curl: 5 sets of 12 reps
- Hack Squat: 6 sets of 12 reps
- Leg Press: 6 sets of 14 reps
- Leg Extensions: 6 sets 14 reps
Day 4: Chest/Shoulders/Biceps/Triceps
- Smith Machine Incline Bench Press: 6 sets of 12 reps
- Hammer Grip Incline Bench Press: 6 sets of 14 reps
- Seated Bent over: 6 sets of 12 reps
- Reverse Flyes: 6 sets of 12 reps
- Standing Upright Curl: 6 sets of 12 reps
Day 5: Back/Triceps
- Hyperextensions: 6 sets of 12 reps
- V-Bar Pulldown: 5 sets of 12 reps
- Seated Cable Rows: 5 sets of 14 reps
- Bent Over Barbell Row: 5 sets of 12 reps
- Triceps Pushdown Rope Attachment: 5 sets of 12 reps
- Triceps Dumbbell Kickback: 5 sets of 12 reps
Day 6 And 7: Rest
Suggestions For Others
A good idea for training is to do abs every other day and calves every other day. Then you should do cardio for 1 hour every day. As for your diet, you should be doing 3X3 A.A/day, 3 Whey Protein shakes every day and taking your multivitamin every day.
|Share This Article: