Top 5 Healthy Celeb Cheat Foods
- 1 cup rolled Oats
- 1.5 oz Linseeds (Flaxseeds)
- 1 oz dry roasted Almonds (chopped)
- 2 oz mixed Dried Fruits (Muscat Raisins, Cherries, Apricots)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon (+ other spices as you desire)
- 0.5 cup unsweetened Apple Juice
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 medium Granny Smith Apple (not peeled)
- 1 cup Fat-free Natural Yogurt
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 3 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
- Place the oats, dried fruits, almonds, linseeds (flax), cinnamon and apple juice into a Tupperware container.
- Add water to cover and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Place in the fridge and leave overnight until all the juice has been absorbed.
- Grate the apple and add this and the yogurt to the mixture.
- Divide the muesli among three bowls, stir in a scoop of protein powder and top with an equal serving of the berries.
Muesli PDF (210 KB)
Low Carb Pancakes
Low Carb Protein Bar
Oat Applesauce Muffins
- 2.1 oz Flour
- 0.7 oz Oats
- 1 TSP Stevia
- 1 TSP Baking Powder
- 1 TSP Cinnamon
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 large Egg
- 2 oz Fat Free Milk
- 1.5 oz Apple Sauce
- Combine Dry ingredients & wet ingredients separate.
- Then combine both but do not over mix.
- Pour into non stick muffin tin & bake at 400 for 12-15 minutes until a tooth pick that is inserted comes out dry.
Oat Applesauce Muffins PDF (208 KB)