2015 Jamie Eason Signature Series Stack Giveaway Terms And Conditions
Official rules for the Jamie Eason Signature Series Stack Giveaway.
THE LABRADA NUTRITION FACEBOOK GIVEAWAY
U.S. RESIDENTS ONLY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- ELIGIBILITY: The Labrada Nutrition Facebook Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open to legal residents physically residing in one of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, Samoa, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands and any other U.S. territories and protectorates), who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry (“Entrant”). Entrant must have a Facebook account. Facebook registration is free. Employees of LabradaNutrition, Bodybuilding.com, LLC, Liberty Media Corporation, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and Internet agencies contracted by LabradaNutrition, Bodybuilding.com, and their immediate family members (including spouses, parents, siblings, children and their respective spouses) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. In order to be eligible, Entrant must follow these Rules. Failure to comply to these Rules may result in ineligibility. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- SPONSOR: LabradaNutrition and Bodybuilding.com, LLC (collectively, “Sponsor”). This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
- TO ENTER: The Giveaway begins at approximately 12:01 a.m. MDT on Thursday, October 1, 2015 and ends at approximately 11:59 p.m. MDT on Saturday, October 31, 2015 (“Giveaway Promotion Period”). To enter, Entrant must visit https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/social-giveaway.html and follow the on-screen entry instructions, then click ‘Like’ on both Bodybuilding.com and LabradaNutrition Facebook pages from the Giveaway home page. Entries will automatically be included in the random prize drawing described below, subject to eligibility requirements. Limit one entry per person. If Entrant submits multiple entries, the earliest entry will be accepted and all others will be discarded. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant in their sole discretion. False, deceptive or incomplete entries shall render the entry ineligible.
- ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. All prizes will be awarded. No substitution or transfer of prizes, except in Sponsors’ sole discretion.
- DAILY PRIZES: Each week in the Giveaway Promotion Period, one (1) Entrant, subject to eligibility will receive (“Weekly Selected Entrant”): one (1) Whey Concentrate, one (1) Whey Isolate, one (1) Peanut Protein one (1) PreWorkout one (1) CLA (“Daily Prize”).
In the event the Daily Prize is unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the exclusive right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. The value of the Daily Prize set forth above represents Sponsors’ good faith determination of the approximate retail value thereof and the actual fair market value, as ultimately determined by Sponsor, is final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the stated approximate retail value of the Daily Prize is more than the actual fair market value of that prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. The Daily Prize Selected Entrants are solely responsible for reporting and paying any applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes.
All entries are subject to verification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. As a condition to receiving a prize, the Daily Prize Selected Entrant may be asked to sign documentation requested by Sponsor, including, without limitation an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form, show proof of residency and valid identification immediately upon being chosen. If any document is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from the Daily Prize Selected Entrant within seven (7) business days of attempted notification, or the Daily Prize Selected Entrant declines the prize or fails to meet Sponsor requirements, such Daily Prize Selected Entrant may be disqualified and the prize will either be forfeited or awarded to an alternate eligible Entrant. The Daily Prize Selected Entrants will be notified via email and/or telephone when the decision is made.
- DISCLAIMER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By entering the Giveaway, Entrant agrees to (a) release Sponsor and Facebook, its respective directors, officers, employees and assigns and their agents from all liability, loss or damage arising out of or relating to the Giveaway, including with respect to the Giveaway, interpretation of these Rules, decisions by Sponsor, their acceptance and use/misuse of the prize; (b) to be bound by these Rules and comply with all Sponsor’s requirements; and (c) that Sponsor, their affiliates and licensees may use the Entrant or Eligible/Prospective Winner’s name, likeness, personal information, and statements made by Entrant or Eligible/Prospective Winner to Sponsor and information on the entry form for advertising and promotional purposes in all media worldwide without additional compensation. Sponsor does not make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Eligible Winner agrees that Sponsor have the right to substitute any prize within their sole discretion.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Giveaway, administration of the Giveaway or in the announcement of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected e-mail or for any technical problems, malfunctions of any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any combination thereof. Sponsor is not liable for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with this promotion. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE SPONSOR’S WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. In the event of a dispute regarding any entry, the entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry (i.e., the person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Service Provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address). Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this promotion should a virus, bug, or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the promotion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted on-line and a random draw to award all prizes will be held from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the promotion or disqualify Entrant if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the promotion as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
- GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION: This Giveaway will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Idaho without regard to conflict of law principles. Any controversy arising under, in connection with or in any way relating to this Giveaway shall be adjudicated before a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in Boise, Ada County, Idaho. Entrant and Sponsor: (i) accept, generally and unconditionally, the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and any related appellate court, and irrevocably waive any objection it may now or have hereafter as to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such a court or that such court is an inconvenient forum.