June 20th & 21st, 2008
Hyatt Regency O'Hare Hotel
9300 W. Bryn Mawr Avenue
Rosemont (Chicago), Illinois
Tel: +1 847 696 1234
Fax: +1 847 698 0139
For Detailed Map & Directions Click Here.
FINALS: $50 & $35 - All Seats Reserved
PREJUDGING: Friday Night - $25; Saturday Morning - $25; Prejudging Package - $45 includes
Contest Entry Information:
- Among the first 5 in his/her weight group in the National, USA or Team Universe Championships or IFBB North American.
- Among the first 5 in his/her weight group in the National, USA, Team Universe Championships or IFBB North American.
- Among the first 5 in his/her weight group in the Jr. National or Jr. USA Championships.
- Among the first 5 in his/her weight class in the Teenage, Collegiate or Masters National Championships.
- Among the first 2 in his/her weight class in the Armed Forces National Championships.
- First Overall in an area Championship of the unrestricted class.
- Among the first 2 in his/her weight class in an area level Championship designated as a National Qualifier.
- As the Overall winner in a District-Level Championship designated as a national qualifying contest.
- Fitness and Figure competitors must have placed in the top 3 in an NPC-sanctioned fitness or figure event designated as a national qualifying contest since January 1, 2006, and must be eligible under Items 1, 2, and 3.
- Class Winners of the Nationals and USA will be given 5 years of eligibility.
Click here for Entry Forms for Bodybuilding - Fitness and Figure.
1. All contestants must be registered as athletes with the National Physique Committee as of May 30, 2008 (entry deadline). For an application, contact the NPC at P.O. Box 3711, Pittsburgh, PA 15230 (412-276-5027).
YOU MAY NOT REGISTER FOR AN NPC CARD ON THE DAY OF THE CONTEST.
2. You MUST be a U.S. Citizen to enter the Fitness and Figure Competitions and you must be a U.S. Citizen or legal resident alien (Green Card) to enter all other events. Proof of Citizenship for Fitness & Figure athletes is a copy of birth certificate, voter registration, passport, or DD214 (military discharge). Proof of Citizenship or Green Card for all other events MUST be sent with entry.
3. You MUST NOT be currently under suspension by the NPC.
4. In order for an athlete to be eligible for the 2008 NPC Jr. Nationals Bodybuilding, Fitness & Figure Championships, the athlete must have competed since January 1, 2006, and obtained one of the following placements in an NPC event:
* Entry fee is $75 each for men and women bodybuilders and women's fitness and figure competitors. If competing in both fitness & figure, Entry Fee is $140.
For Complete Contest Details Click Here.
WOMEN: Sandy Williamson MEN: Peter W. Potter
Email: Sandy Williamson
Email: Peter W. Potter
Previous Junior National Coverage
The 2007 Junior Nationals!
The 2007 NPC Junior Nationals Bodybuilding, Fitness & Figure Contest was held on June 15th & 16th in Rosemont (Chicago), Illinois. Check out the full results, pictures and more!
[ Learn More ]
The 2006 Junior Nationals!
The 2006 NPC National Bodybuilding & Fitness Championships was a superb show. Find the complete results, pictures and much more.
[ Learn More ]