July 27th & 28th, 2007
Artemus W. Ham Concert Hall (Campus of UNLV)
4505 Maryland Parkway
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
DIRECTIONS: From Southern California - Exit Tropicana East. Proceed east to Swenson Avenue. Turn left at Swenson. UNLV is located to your right.
Embassy Suites, Las Vegas (currently sold out)
4315 Swenson St.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Mention Event For Discount
* There are plenty of rooms at 74 properties available in the area by going to www.lasvegas.com!
E-mail Laura Colvin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (773) 866 -2668.
* Ask for special USA rates.
- Men (7 wt groups) 2 men will turn professional.
- Women (4 wt groups) The overall champion will turn professional.
- Figure (6 height groups) Class winners will turn professional.
* Entries must be postmarked not later than Friday July 6, 2007.
Competitors may print this NPC card application, complete it, enclose a check for $75 and mail to:
P.O. Box 13541
Pittsburgh, Pa. 15243
* Competitors must bring a copy of both the NPC card application and the check to Check-ins in Las Vegas.
Friday, July 27th at 4:30pm - Men's B/B and Figure Prejudging - $30 open seating
Saturday, July 28th at 9:00am - Figure & Women's Bodybuilding - $30 open seating
Saturday, July 28th at 6:30 pm - Finals - $100/$75/$50 all seats reserved
* To Order Tickets Click Here!