BODYBUILDING.COM’S ONE MILLION INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS 2015 BEST FAN CONTEST
What Can I Win?
One (1) Contestant will receive the grand prize (“Grand Prize Winner”) consisting of:
- A trip to Boise, Idaho to attend the Bodybuilding.com Christmas party for the winner and one guest. Includes airfare, daily per diem and a hotel for three nights, Bodybuilding.com swag bag, Winner t-shirt, total value estimated at $2500.00 depending upon airfare.
Ten (10) Contestants will receive runner-up prizes (“Runners Up”) consisting of:
- Custom winner t-shirt and in store credit valued at approximately $115.00.
(Collectively referred to herein as “Winners”).
If Bodybuilding.com is prohibited from shipping a prize to a Contestant due to restrictions on imports or otherwise, Bodybuilding.com shall provide a store credit of equal value. Any costs associated with currency exchange are the sole responsibility of the recipient. The prizes do not include taxes, insurance, personal expenses, gratuities, incidental charges or any other items not specifically described in the Rules and the foregoing are the Winner’s sole responsibility. Winners are responsible for determining applicability and payment of all taxes.
Who Can Enter?
- ELIGIBILITY: To help us celebrate reaching one million fans on Instagram, Bodybuilding.com is sponsoring The Bodybuilding.com One Million Instagram Followers 2015 Best Fan Contest (the “Contest”). The Contest is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and legal residents of any country members who are 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in contestant’s place of residence at the time of entry (“Contestant”). Contestant may not be a national or legal permanent resident of the Member States of the European Union, the province of Quebec (Canada) or the following countries: Burma, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan or Syria. Contestants may not be members of any guild, union or other organization that may prohibit them from participating in this Contest and that would restrict, require due payment or otherwise have the right to oppose such Contestant’s participation in this Contest. Employees, contractors, members, and agents of Bodybuilding.com, LLC, Liberty Media Corporation, and members of their immediate family (including spouses, parents, siblings, children and their respective spouses) and persons living in the same household with any such individuals are ineligible. Contestants may submit multiple entries but only one prize may be awarded to a Contestant. In order to be eligible, Contestant must follow these Rules. Failure to comply with these Rules will result in ineligibility of Contestant. This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- SPONSOR: This Contest is sponsored by Bodybuilding.com, LLC located at 5777 N. Meeker Ave, Boise, Idaho 83713 U.S.A. (“Sponsor”).
- TO ENTER: The Contest enrollment period begins at 12:01 am MDT on October 19, 2015, and ends at 11:59 pm MDT on October 25, 2015 (the “Contest Period”). All posts must be made before the end of the Contest Period. In no event will posts be considered that were posted after 11:59 pm MDT on October 25, 2015. To enter the Contest, post your best picture or video to Instagram showing us why you are Bodybuilding.com’s #1 fan. Use #1BBCOMFAN and tag @bodybuildingcom. Winners must provide all information requested, including but not limited to your full legal name, full address (including apartment number), city, state, province, zip/postal code, country, daytime, home and/or mobile telephone numbers, e-mail address, and date of birth. Contestants may submit multiple entries but only one prize may be awarded to a Contestant. False, deceptive or incomplete entries provided by Contestant shall render the entry ineligible.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CONTESTANTS: CONTESTANTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE CORRESPONDING TIME ZONE IN THEIR RESPECTIVE JURISDICTION.
- PHOTO SUBMISSION: Submission of photos or videos and entry in the Contest constitutes Contestant’s consent to use the photos on Sponsor’s websites and associated or affiliated websites in perpetuity without compensation. Contestant represents and warrants that he or she has all rights to the photos and all materials submitted in connection with the Contest. Contestant grants a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive license of the photos and any materials submitted in connection with the Contest to Sponsor. Sponsor will decide, in its sole discretion, whether or not to accept Contestant’s photographs or other materials. Sponsor will not be responsible for any financial reimbursement to the original copyright holder for the right to publish the photos as provided herein. Sponsor will not be held under any obligation to publish a photo credit to the original copyright holder for the publication of a photos. Contestant agrees to hold Sponsor harmless, defend and indemnify Sponsor from any and all liabilities, loss, claims, or causes of action, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses that may be incurred by Sponsor, arising out of or relating to Contestant’s photos or any violation of the Rules.
- WINNER SELECTION: One Contestant will be selected as the Grand Prize Winner, and ten (10) Contestants will be selected as the Runners Up by judges based on overall creativity and love for Bodybuilding.com. Judges decisions are final and shall be based on their sole discretion. Unsafe or otherwise injurious depictions in Submissions will not be judged. All Winners will be announced on or about October 30, 2015. All decisions of judges and Sponsor are final.
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: All Winners agree to sign any documentation requested by Sponsor, including, without limitation, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form when selected and upon presentation of said form(s) by Sponsor. If any document is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from any Winner within fourteen (14) business days of attempted notification, such Winner may be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. Should the Winner be unable or unwilling to fulfill the obligations outlined in the Rules, a substitute winner will be named.
- LANGUAGE: The official version of these Official Rules is the English language version. In the event of contradictions or discrepancies between different language versions of these Official Rules, the English language version takes precedent. Entrants must submit all materials and information in English. Sponsors are not responsible for translation of any submissions or information provided in another language. Failure to submit required information in English may result in disqualification.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Any personal information that Contestants and Winners submit in connection with the Contest will be collected and used by Sponsor and their authorized agents to administer the Contest and award the prizes. Contestant’s personal information may also be used to send additional information about Sponsor, their affiliates and licensees, in accordance with applicable law. Except as set forth herein, Contestant’s personal information will not be used for any other purpose and will not be shared with anyone else, unless required by law.
- RELEASE: In consideration of the acceptance of Contestant’s entry in the Contest and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Contestant hereby takes action for themselves, their executors, administrators, agents, representatives, spouse, children, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns, and acknowledges and agrees as follows: (a) to be bound by the Rules; (b) that participation in the Contest is voluntary; (c) Contestant is not a minor; (d) Contestant is of sound mind and body and have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical person; (e) Contestant possesses all rights and faculties necessary to execute, deliver and perform this agreement; (f) Contestant meets all eligibility requirements as set forth in the Rules, which Contestant has read, understands, and agrees to; (g) certifies that all photographs Contestant submits for the Contest will depict only Contestant, will not be altered in any manner whatsoever, will be owned by Contestant and not require the consent of any other third party rights holder; (h) Contestant is fully aware and assumes the risk of illness, accidents, injury, death, personal injury, bodily harm, emotional stress, psychological harm, property damage and all dangers potentially arising from or in connection with participation in the Contest.
Further, Contestant irrevocably grants to Sponsor the right to edit, modify and/or publish and copyright the photos. Sponsor does not make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- DISCLAIMER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunction, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, access providers, or software, including any injury or damage to Contestant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest; inability to access the entry website or any pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete, garbled, or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website. Proof of entering information or website is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. All dates set forth in these Rules are approximate.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY PROVISION OF THESE CONTEST RULES TO THE CONTRARY, SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO CONTESTANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS), EVEN IF SPONSOR HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, withdraw or amend the Contest for any reason.
- GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION: This Contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Idaho without regard to conflict of law principles. Any controversy arising under, in connection with or in any way relating to this Contest shall be adjudicated before a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in Boise, Ada County, Idaho, U.S.A. in the Contestant’s individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding. Contestant and Sponsor (i) accept, generally and unconditionally, the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and any related appellate court, and irrevocably agrees to be bound by any judgment rendered thereby in connection with this Contest, and (ii) irrevocably waives any objection it may now or hereafter have as to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such a court or that such court is an inconvenient forum.