Plate Pinch Images
Plate Pinch Instructions
- Grab two wide-rimmed plates and put them together with the smooth sides facing outward
- Use your fingers to grip the outside part of the plate and your thumb for the other side thus holding both plates together. This is the starting position.
- Squeeze the plate with your fingers and thumb. Hold this position for as long as you can.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of sets prescribed in your program.
- Switch arms and repeat the movements.
Caution: Attempting to hold the weighted plate for too long can cause you to drop the plate. As a result, it may land on your feet or other areas which may cause an injury. So if you feel like the weight is about to slip out of your hand, slowly bend your knees while keeping your back straight and put the plates on the floor.