Lateral box jump Images
Lateral box jump Instructions
- Assume a comfortable standing position, with a short box positioned next to you. This will be your starting position.
- Quickly dip into a quarter squat to initiate the stretch reflex, and immediately reverse direction to jump up and to the side.
- Bring your knees high enough to ensure your feet have good clearance over the box.
- Land on the center of the box, using your legs to absorb the impact.
- Carefully jump down to the other side of the box, and continue going back and forth for several repetitions.