- Name: Wilfredo Nestegard
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age: 46
- Where: Colorado Springs, CO
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 150-154 Contest 175 Off
- Years Bodybuilding :3
- Favorite Bodypart: Back
- Favorite Exercise: Cable Lat Pulldowns
- Favorite Supplements: Animal Paks
How Did You Get Started?
I was dating a fitness/figure competitor in '07. She convinced me to see how well I could do. I competed in the Steel City Bodybuilding Championships in Pueblo, CO, and took 1st place novice, 1st place Lightweight and 2nd place Men's Masters. I was hooked. In 2007 I also entered the Mid USA BB Championship in Albuquerque, N.M. and again placed 1st in Lightweight and 3rd Men's Masters.
Then I entered the CO State Bodybuilding Championships and placed 1st in Lightweight and 2nd Men's Masters. I didn't compete in '08 due to two knee injuries. I returned to the stage in '09 at the Steel City Bodybuilding Championships and placed 1st in Lightweight and a 1st in Men's Masters 45 and over. My latest accomplishment is placing 2nd Lightweight and 1st in Masters 45 and over. That's my bodybuilding career in a nutshell...
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
|TERMS YOU'LL NEED TO KNOW|
Every Day: Stretch And Warm Ups
Day 1: Chest, Triceps, And Shoulders
- Bench, Decline Bench Or Incline Bench: 5 Sets To Failure
- Machine Bench Press: 4 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Heavy Close Grip Bench: 3 Sets To Failure
- Cable Triceps Extensions, Kick Backs, Or Skull Crushers: 4 Sets Of 15 Reps
- Military Press: 3 Sets To Failure
- Dumbbell Flyes Or Standing Barbell Rows: 4 Sets Of 12 Reps
Day 2: Biceps, Back, And Calves:
- Seated Dumbbell Curls Or Straight Bar Curls: 5 Sets To Failure
- Seated Cable Preacher Curls: 4 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Lat Pulldowns: 5 Sets To Failure
- Cable Rows: 4 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Calf Raises On The Hack Squat Machine: 10 Strip Sets Of 10 Reps
Day 3: Legs And Abs:
- Hack Squats, Straight Legged Deadlifts, Leg Press, Squats Or Dead Lifts: 5 Sets To Failure
- Leg Extensions: 4 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Weighted Decline Sit-Up: 5 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Hanging Crunches Or Crunch Machine: 5 Sets Of 20 Reps
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
Pre-Bed Time Meal:
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
Bodybuilding keeps me looking and feeling young. I love the feeling of competition. Bodybuilding also tests me mentally as well as physically.
What Motivates You To Follow A Healthy Lifestyle?
Trying to look my best for as long as possible and maintaining my athleticism.
What Made You Want To Achieve Your Goals?
My wife and daughter's support.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
The sky is the limit, but I would like to open my own gym and be a personal trainer someday.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
The gym is where you win...the stage is where you're rewarded.
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
What Features Do You Use On Bodybuilding.com?
The products that I have purchased used during my training and competitions. The different work-out routines I have read and utilized in my own work-outs. Reading about all the athletes, (especially the "Masters Classes") give me motivation and inspiration.