- Name: Sindia Quinones-Powers
- E-mail: SindiaQ@SindiaQ.com
- Age: 30
- Where: Cleveland, Ohio
- Height: 5' 2"
- Weight: 105 Lbs.
- Years Bodybuilding :1
- Favorite Bodypart: Abs
- Favorite Exercise: Back/Bi's
- Favorite Supplements: Whey Protein, Glutamine
How Did You Get Started?
Modeling and working out with my husband led to pushing myself harder and harder and eventually wanting to show my work on stage through competition.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
Sample Training Routine:
- Isolation work is the basis of my workout.
- 6 days a week.
- 3 days on, 1 day off.
- Rotating: Biceps/Triceps, Back, Chest/Shoulders, Legs.
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
- 100-120 grams of protein a day from chicken, fish, tuna etc.
- 20-40 grams of Carbs from oatmeal, yams, green veggies.
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Protein!!! You have to feed your muscles. Key for me!
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I love looking and feeling good.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
Compete and continue to improve. Hopefully win and I'd love to make the cover of some of the top Fitness magazines. I'd also like to promote fitness products and supplements.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Push yourself, take yourself pass what YOU believe are your limit's.