- Name: Nancy Chen
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age: 24
- Where: Millbrae, CA
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 113 lbs
- Years Bodybuilding :1
- Favorite Bodypart: Arms, Shoulders
- Favorite Exercise: Arms
- Favorite Supplements: Animal Pak, Lipo 6, Lean Dessert
How Did You Get Started?
I was introduced to weight training at 17 years old. In the beginning I was hesitant as I had no intention of "bulking up". But after seeing a girl at the gym with 6 pack abs, I immediately sought to become a fit and strong gal myself. I went from barely lifting 5 lb dumbbells for the overhead shoulder press to now being able to shell out 40 lb dumbbells - 10 reps strong!
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
Day 1: Shoulders/Calves:
- Shoulder Press 3 x 12 superset with Arnold Press 3 x 12
- Standing Single Lateral Raises (superset with 2 weights) 3 x 10, 3 x 12
- Alternating Dumbbell Front Raises 3 x 12
- Rear Delt 4 x 12
- Seated Calf Raise 4 x 15
- Standing Calf Raise 4 x 15
Day 2: Back:
- Pullups 3 x 15
- Lat Pulldown 3 x 12
- One Arm Dumbbell Row (superset with 2 weights) 3 x 10, 3 x 12
- Dumbbell Pullover 3 x 12
- Hyperextension 3 x 15
Day 3: Chest:
- Incline DB Press 3 x 12 superset with DB Flys 3 x 12
- Flat DB Press 3 x 12 superset with Pushups 3 x 15
- Pec Deck Machine 3 x 12
Day 4: Biceps/Triceps:
- Seated Alternating Dumbbell Curls 3 x 12 superset with Dumbbell Hammer Curls 3 x 12
- One Arm Dumbbell Preacher Curl 3 x 15
- Cable Reverse Curl 3 x 12
- Triceps Pressdown 3 x 12 superset with Dips 3 x 12
- Skullcrushers 3 x 12
- One Arm Overhead Dumbbell Extension (superset with 2 weights) 2 x 12
- Reverse Cable Pressdown 3 x 12
Day 5: Legs:
- Sumo Squats 3 x 12 superset with Walking Lunges 3 x 15
- Step-ups 3 x 12
- Leg Extension 3 x 12 superset with Lying Leg Curl 3 x 12
- Deadlift 3 x 12 superset with Side Lunges 3 x 12
- Seated Leg Curl 3 x 12
- Bent Over Cable Back Kick 3 x 15
- AM: 40-60 minutes (Elliptical or Run)
- PM: 30 minutes (Stairmaster or Plyo)
2x a day, 6-7x a week
Abs: 3x a week
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
Fitness changes lives. Fitness offers me the opportunity to become a better self, to impact others and to enrich the community. Why else do I love it? Fitness introduced me to my best friend- my significant other, Edwin.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
I plan to continue competing in Figure and sharing my experiences with others. I am grateful for what fitness has done for me thus far, and I look forward to seeing where it will take me.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
A quote from Aristotle, "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Consistency is key!
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
Pauline Nordin: her intensity and drive is amazing. I also appreciate that her website is informative and without all the fluff.
These amazing teenagers have made changes in their lives that most adults only dream about!
Age is no excuse for these over 40 men & women who have decided to feel and look young again!