- Name: Kevin Riley
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age: 30
- Where: Montana
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 178 Lbs
- Years Bodybuilding :7
- Favorite Bodypart: Biceps
- Favorite Exercise: Straight Bar Curls
- Favorite Supplements: Nitrotech Hardcore, CYTONOX, CYTOCELL
How Did You Get Started?
I started weight lifting because in high school I was always the scrawny kid. I wrestled at 100 lbs in high school. I was sick of being the small kid. I never thought I would get the results that I got and was amazed day by day at the changes taking place to my body. It was crazy. I found Bodybuilding.com and through the supplements they sell, along with some intense workouts, my body keeps getting bigger and better.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
|TERMS YOU'LL NEED TO KNOW|
Day 1 - Chest:
- Incline Dumbbell Press: 4 sets of 8-12 reps
- Incline Dumbbell Flyes: 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Flat Dumbbell Bench: 4 sets of 8-10 reps
Cable Crossovers: 3 sets to failure
Chest Dips: 3 sets to failure
Day 2 - Back/Abs:
- Pull-Ups: 3 warm-up sets of 10 reps
- T-Bar Rows: 4 sets of 8-12 reps
- Lat Pulldowns: 4 sets of 8-12 reps
- Bent Over Barbell Rows: 4 sets of 8-12 reps
- Hanging Leg Raises: 4 sets of 15-20 reps
- Decline Crunches: 4 sets of 15-20 reps
- Cable Crunches: 4 sets of 20 reps
Hyperextensions: 3 sets to failure
Pull-Ups: 3 sets to failure
Day 3 - Quads/Calves:
- Leg Extensions: 3 pre-exhaust sets of 12-15 reps
- Squats: 4 sets of 8-12 reps
- Front Squats: 4 sets of 8-12 reps
- Hack Squats: 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Sissy Squats: 2 sets to failure
- Standing Calf Raises: 4 sets of 15 reps
- Seated Calf Raises: 4 sets of 15 reps
Standing Calf Raises: 3 sets of 15 reps
Reverse Calf Raises: 3 sets of 15 reps
One Legged Raises: 3 sets of 15 reps
Day 4 - Cardio/Abs:
- HIIT Cardio: 30 minutes
- Oblique Crunches: 4 sets of 15 reps
- Ball Crunches: 4 sets of 20 reps
- Hanging Leg Raises: 4 sets of 15 reps
Day 5 - Biceps/Triceps/Forearms:
- Straight Bar Curls: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Hammer Curls: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Barbell Curl 21's: 3 sets of 7 reps
- Skull Crushers: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Rope Pushdowns: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Reverse Grip Pushdowns: 3 drop sets to failure
- Dumbbell Forearm Curls: 3 sets of 15 reps
Reverse Grip Forearm Curls: 3 sets of 15 reps
Plate Grip Curls: 3 sets of 15 reps
Day 6 - Shoulders/Traps/Hamstrings:
- Dumbbell Presses: 4 sets of 8-12 reps
- Arnold Presses: 4 sets of 8-12 reps
- Cable Reverse Flyes: 4 sets of 12 reps
- Shrugs: 4 sets of 15-20 reps
- Leg Curls: 4 pre-exhaust sets of 15 reps
- Barbell Lunges: 4 sets of 12 reps
- Reverse Lunges: 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Lying Leg Curls: 4 sets of 12-15 reps
Side Laterals: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
Front Laterals: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
Day 7 - Rest:
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I love bodybuilding for the rush it gives me. I love the changes taking place. It's like you can mold your body to become whatever you would like. I am so dedicated to this sport. It is a major part of my life, as it makes me feel better every day. If I don't hit the gym, I feel miserable.
What Motivates You To Follow A Healthy Lifestyle?
Being a good role model for my 4 children and teaching them what being healthy is about. Also because of the endurance it gives me to play sports with my children.
What Made You Want To Achieve Your Goals?
One of my friends did a transformation just to see what it would be like. After seeing his results, I decided to try it for myself. Each time trying to have better results than the time before!
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
To compete, and take 1st in an all natural show. Also, to make my sponsor, Cytogenix, proud of the athlete they sponsored!
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
I would say as far as tips go you have to be fully dedicated to what you're doing. You will never get results if you just go in half-ass. You have to have a diet that is always in check. You need to check your ego at the door, and concentrate on the lift, not the amount of weight in your hand. I see guys in the gym that are just there to see how heavy they can lift, and not focus on the actual muscle they are trying to build. You can tell by looking at them too. Always keep your mind focused on what you're doing. You can take bodybuilding anywhere you would like!
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
What Features Do You Use On Bodybuilding.com?