- Name: Jörg Pickenhahn
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age: 40
- Where: Thannhausen / Germany
- Height: 2.01 m
- Weight: 110 kg
- Years Bodybuilding :20
- Favorite Bodypart: Quadriceps
- Favorite Exercise: Barbell Deadlift
- Favorite Supplements: Whey Protein
How Did You Get Started?
When I started 20 years ago I was a skinny boy, Just bones - no muscles. One day I saw the movie Pumping Iron and the story of Arnold & Lou. Especially the story of Lou Ferrigno gave me the motivation to start lifting weights. I trained and worked as a certified trainer in different gyms until I opened with my partner and good friend Devrim my own gym in 2007. It's the F1 Fitness club and in October 2008 we`re featured as Bodybuilding.com's Gym of the Month.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
I train each bodypart once a week with high intensity and do one cardio session additional. 2 days are for recuperation. This is my current workout plan:
|TERMS YOU'LL NEED TO KNOW|
Barbell Bench Press: 5 Sets Of 6-8 Reps
Pullover EZ Bar: 5 Sets Of 6-8 Reps
- Incline Dumbbell Flyes: 4 Sets Of 10-12 Reps
- Chest Dip: 3 Sets Of 10-15 Reps
- Barbell Incline Triceps Extension: 4 Sets 6-8 Reps
- Overhead Cable Triceps Extension: 4 Sets 10-12 Reps
- Barbell Deadlift: 6 Sets Of 6-8 Reps
- One Arm Dumbbell Rows: 4 Sets Of 10 Reps
Cable Seated Row: 3 Sets Of 10 Reps
Cable Close Grip Pulldowns: 3 Sets Of 10-12 Reps
- Dumbbell Rear Lateral Raise: 3 Sets Of 10-12 Reps
- Barbell Front Squats: 5 Sets Of 10-12 Reps
- Leg Press: 5 Sets Of 10-15 Reps
Leg Extensions: 3 Sets Of 15 Reps
Lying Leg Curls: 3 Sets Of 15 Reps
- Single Lying Leg Curls: 3 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Standing Calf Raise Machine: 5 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Seated Calf Raise Machine: 5 Sets Of 10-15 Reps
- Standing Barbell Military Press: 4 Sets Of 6-8 Reps
- Dumbbell Lateral Raise: 3 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Barbell Upright Row: 3 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Barbell Shrug: 3 Sets Of 6 Reps
- Dumbbell Shrugs: 3 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Biceps EZ Bar Curls: 4 Sets 8-10 Reps
- Biceps Dumbbell Hammer Curls: 3 Sets Of 10 Reps
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
Meal 1 - 6:00 AM:
Meal 2 - 9:00 AM:
Meal 3-12:30 PM:
Meal 4 - 15:00 PM:
Meal 5 - 18:00 PM:
Meal 6 - 21:30 PM:
I drink 6-8 Liters of water per day.
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
Bodybuilding is a sport and a lifestyle for every-body at every age. It makes me feel fantastic!
What Motivates You To Follow A Healthy Lifestyle?
When I see sick and untrained people. So I'll be motivated to give my very best to staying fit as long as possible.
What Made You Want To Achieve Your Goals?
My young and beautiful wife Derya and the members and clients of the F1 Fitness club. After all I have a role model function.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
To compete in a national classic bodybuilding competition - maybe in 2010.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Train hard but smart, stay natural drug free and live healthy.
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
What Features Do You Use On Bodybuilding.com?
Bodybuilding.com is a great motivation and the best information. Especially the workout and diet programs are great and I like the video series so much. Also there is a lot of information from the people on BodySpace.