- Name: Derrick Blevins
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Age: 21
- Where: Elizabethtown, KY
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 160 Lbs
- Years Bodybuilding :2
- Favorite Bodypart: Arms
- Favorite Exercise: Bench Press
- Favorite Supplements: Whey Protein, Creatine
How Did You Get Started?
I've always been a skinny little guy and I wanted to change that because I hated the way I looked. So I started playing football in high school, and I was messing with some weights at home and at school but had no clue what I was doing. I started researching and found out I liked lifting weights more then playing football. So I quit playing football and put all my time and efforts into bodybuilding.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
- Barbell Bench Press: 4 sets of 8-12 reps
- Incline Barbell Bench Press: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Decline Barbell Bench Press: 2 sets of 8-12 reps
- Incline Dumbbell Flyes: 2 sets of 8-12 reps
- Chins: 1 set of 30 reps
- Barbell Rows: 4 sets of 8-12 reps
- Close Grip Chins: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Deadlifts: 4-5 sets of 8-12 reps
- Squats: 4-6 sets of 6-12 reps
- Leg Curls: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Leg Extension: 2-3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Standing Calves: 4 sets of 8-12 reps
- Barbell Shoulder Press: 4 sets of 8-12 reps
- Arnold Presses: 4 sets of 8-12 reps
- Seated Laterals: 2-3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Bent Over Laterals: 2-3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Barbell Curls: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Preacher Curls: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Seated Dumbbell Curls: 2 sets of 8-12 reps
- Close-Grip Presses: 4 sets of 8-12 reps
- Overhead Triceps Extension: 4 sets of 8-12 reps
- Reverse Pressdown: 2-4 sets of 8-12 reps
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
Meal 1 - 7:30:
- 1 Packet Of Instant Oatmeal
- 2 Cups Of Milk
- 1 Scoop Of Whey
- 1 Scoop Of Creatine
- 1 Serving Multivitamin
- 1 Serving Omega 3 Fish Oil
Meal 2 - 9:30:
Meal 3 - 12:00:
Pre Workout - 3:00- 3:30:
Workout - 3:30- 4:00:
Post Workout - 5:00:
Meal 6 - 6:00:
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 1 Cup Of Broccoli
- 1 Or 2 Cups Of Brown Rice
- 2 Pieces Of Toast
- 1 Serving Multivitamin
Meal 7 - 8:30:
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I am a goal orientated person. I love the challenge and the fact I can set a high goal, and I know that I will reach it!
What Motivates You To Follow A Healthy Lifestyle?
My mother always lived a healthy lifestyle, at age 46 she was diagnosed with breast cancer. She is now cancer free and doing great. Because of her healthy lifestyle, she has recovered very quickly. I truly and sincerely believe that because of her healthy life style she has done as well as she has.
What Made You Want To Achieve Your Goals?
People always told me I could never be a muscular or bodybuilding type. I love to prove people wrong, and show them I can do anything that I set my mind to.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
Hopefully one day I will be big enough to compete. I will never stop bodybuilding.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Eat, eat, eat, eat, and eat some more...
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
What Features Do You Use On Bodybuilding.com?
I have researched everything that I know about dieting, supplementation, lifting, timing, and form on Bodybuilding.com. I have learned everything from the site. I also keep all my progress updated on my BodySpace, so I can see how far I have gotten, and how far I am away from reaching a goal.