- Name: Craig Winter
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age: 42
- Where: Western Australia
- Height: 5'9" (175 cm)
- Weight: 195 Lbs.
- Years Bodybuilding :21
- Favorite Bodypart: Shoulders/Back
- Favorite Exercise: Military Press/Bent-Over Rows
- Favorite Supplements: Whey powder, creatine, glutamine, tribulus, & fish-oil.
How Did You Get Started?
I used to read my Dad's old muscle magazines and admire his old bodybuilding photos from the 1950's and loved the tales he would tell me about his training days (Reg Park guest-posed at my father's contests in North-east Britain). My Dad first introduced me to the iron-game and wrote my 1st program.
View My BodySpace Profile: bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/craigwi.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
Sample Training Week:
Day 6: Back/Rear Delts/Traps
Wide-grip pulldowns: 4 sets, 8-15 reps
Close-grip pulldowns: 3 sets, 8-15 reps
Bent-over rows (underhand-Yates style-grip): 4 sets, 6-15 reps
Close-grip (T-bar) rows: 3 sets, 8-15 reps
Rear delt raises: 3 sets, 12-20 reps
Dumbbell shrugs: 3 sets, 12-20 reps
Day 7(Sunday): Rest Day
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
Off-season Diet (gaining muscle, yet staying quite lean):
- Meal 1: 1 cup oats, 1 cup egg whites, banana, 1 scoop whey powder.
- Meal 2: 220g flavored tuna, 8 rice cakes (each cake has seasoning on it with 5g carbohydrate).
- Meal 3: 250g chicken breast, 8 rice cakes.
- Meal 4: 2/3 cup oats, 2 scoops whey powder (porridge).
- Meal 5: 1 scoop whey/ 1 scoop Cell-Tech/ 5g glutamine (post-workout).
- Pre-workout: Expand 2 Nitric oxide/creatine combo.
- Meal 6: 300g steak, broccoli/cauliflower/carrots.
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
The old adage: "look good, feel good, am good." Meeting lots of positive, enthusiastic and motivated people and the stress relief/adrenalin rush associated with a great workout/strength gains.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
Continuing to compete in drug-tested contests on the Masters circuit... and then the Grand masters (over 50 years!).
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
|Calling All Over 40 Amateurs!|
New Contest Available At Bodybuilding.com:
Over 40 Transformations - We are now looking for submissions for our new over 40 transformation of the week. Do you think you qualify? Let us know. If you are interested please go to the following page: