- Name: Stewart Peppers
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Age: 17
- Where: Sevierville, TN
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 190 lbs
- Years Bodybuilding :4
- Favorite Bodypart: Quads
- Favorite Exercise: Bench Press
- Favorite Supplements: Uni-liver, Syntha 6, Animal pak
How Did You Get Started?
I started lifting weights at 13 years old, my sophomore year in high school, to stay in shape for wrestling and to get stronger as well. In about a month I gained 10 pounds of lean mass. From that point on I was addicted to the gym. My buddy mentioned that I should consider competing in a bodybuilding competition. I have been competing ever since. I won the Junior Light Weight at the Greater Knox classic in August 2008.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
I do basic compound movements as heavy as I can without sacrificing proper form. I pyramid the weight going heavier as I progress through my workout.
- Leg extensions 3 sets of 20 to warm up
- Leg Press 4 sets of 8-12 reps
- Front squats 4 sets of 15-20 reps
- Lunges 2 sets of 25 reps per leg
Tuesday: Chest & Shoulders:
- Incline DB press 4 sets 8-15 reps
- Decline press 3 sets 8-12 reps
- Incline Flies 3 sets 8-12 reps
- Weighted dips 3 sets 8-12 reps
Thursday: Back & Hamstrings:
- Hyperextensions 4 sets of 15
- Pull ups 3 sets 8-12 reps
- Barbell rows 3 sets 8-12 reps
- Pullovers 3 sets 8-12 reps
- T-Bar rows 4 sets 8-12 reps
- Deadlifts 3 sets 8-12 reps
Friday: Arms & Abs:
- Preacher curl 3 sets 8-12 reps
- Hammer curl 8-15 reps
- Incline curls 8-10 reps
- Triceps extension 3 sets 8-12 reps
- Kickbacks 3 sets 8-12 reps
- Close grip bench press 3 sets 8-10 reps
- Rope crunches 3 sets of 50 reps
- Hanging leg raises 3 sets of 25 reps
- Twisting crunches 3 sets of 50 reps
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
- 10 oz tilapia
- 8 oz of asparagus
Breakfast: 6:00 am:
Snack: 8:30 am:
Train 5:00-7:00 pm
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I love bodybuilding because the atmosphere is always extremely positive. Everyone is always super helpful when I have questions about training, dieting, etc.
I also love watching my body grow over a progressive period of time.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
My future plans are to compete at the teen nationals in a couple of years and I hope to get sponsored by a supplement company.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
My advice is to stay focused, stay consistent with your training and diet, and to always be hungry for knowledge about the sport.
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?