- Name: Nic Russell
- E-mail: Nrr1313@yahoo.com
- Age: 17
- Where: Glens Falls, New York
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 145
- Years Bodybuilding :2
- Favorite Bodypart: Chest
- Favorite Exercise: Flat Bench Dumbbell Press
- Favorite Supplements: Animal Stak, Animal Pump
How Did You Get Started?
I got started from just doing pushups in my room. Then when I was in wrestling I was able to work out in the weight room and stuff. I always wanted a weight bench and stuff and I got one for Christmas one year and I would work out every day down in the basement. Now I'm old enough that I just go to the gym almost every day.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
|TERMS YOU'LL NEED TO KNOW|
- Squats: 5 Sets Of 5 Reps. Start with a moderate weight and add 5-10 pounds every week.
- Front Squats or Leg Extensions: 3 Sets Of 8-10 Reps. Add 5-10 pounds every week for all sets.
- Lying Leg Curl: 3 Sets Of 8-10 Reps. If you can not do 8 reps, do as many full reps as you can then do partials to finish.
- Calf Raises: 3-4 sets to failure. Use slow reps. Add 5 pounds per week for all sets.
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Nic Russell's Monday Workout.
- Bench Press: 5 Sets Of 5 Reps. Start with a moderate weight and add 5-10 pounds every week.
- Flat Dumbbell Bench Press: 2 sets of 8-10. Try to increase the weight as often as possible.
- Close Grip Bench Press: 3 Sets Of 5 Reps. Add 5-10 pounds every week.
- Triceps Pushdowns: 2 Sets Of 10 Reps. Add weight every week.
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Nic Russell's Wednesday Workout.
- Deadlifts: 5 Sets Of 5 Reps. Start with a moderate weight and add 5-10 pounds every week.
- Barbell Rows: 3 Sets Of 6-8 Reps. Try to add weight every week.
- Hyperextensions: 3 Sets Of 10-15 Reps. These are for rehab and preventative strengthening of the lower back (use a lighter weight for this exercise).
- Barbell Curls: 5 Sets Of 5 Reps. Start with a moderate weight and add 5 pounds every week.
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Nic Russell's Friday Workout.
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
Breakfast I eat like 6 eggs and milk or orange juice. Lunch usually 2 to 3 ham or peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches. Dinner usually like chicken or steak or fish. Then I'll have some raw potatoes and also drink lots of water.
- Cyclo Bolan
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I love to work out and I like the discipline that comes out of it. Also it is fun, it's a great stress relief, and I like to challenge my self.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
No plans at this time.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
To get a lot of sleep and to eat a lot of good food and to train frequently.
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
To get a lot of sleep and to eat a lot of good food and to train frequently.Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
These amazing teenagers have made changes in their lives that most adults only dream about!
Age is no excuse for these over 40 men & women who have decided to feel and look young again!