- Name: Michael Lopez
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Age: 19
- Where: San Bernardino, California
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 140 Lbs
- Years Bodybuilding :2
- Favorite Bodypart: Triceps
- Favorite Exercise: Incline Dumbbell Press
- Favorite Supplements: BSN NO-Xplode, True-Mass, CellMass
How Did You Get Started?
I played baseball all my life and played varsity baseball in high school. I was always one of the smallest guys on my team. After my senior year in high school, baseball came to an end but I needed some kind of physical activity to keep me busy and in shape.
I started working out and meeting guys that were huge. I was amazed at their massiveness and knew instantly I wanted to become one of them.
I began to train hard, seek more knowledge, and do what it took to gain some muscle. Ever since I knew what kinds of results I wanted to see versus just being a stagnant gym bum, I began to grow.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
I am constantly changing up my schedule and my workout routine to get different results and to always keep the muscle confused.
What I normally get most of my hypertrophy from is a four days on 3 days off routine. I also like to lift heavy with small reps. For me being a smaller guy I grow better doing heavier weight less reps.
Monday: Chest, Triceps And Abs
- Incline Dumbbell Press: 3 sets of 4-6 reps
- Incline Bench Press: 3 sets of 4-6 reps
- Decline Dumbbell Press: 3 sets of 4-6 reps
- Decline Bench Press: 3 sets of 4-6 reps
- Close-Grip Bench Press: 3 sets of 4-6 reps
- Lying Triceps Press: 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Triceps Pushdowns: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Ab Crunch Machine: 4 sets of 25 reps
Tuesday: Back And Biceps
- Pullups: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Barbell Deadlift: 3 sets of 4-6 reps
- Bent Over Barbell Rows: 3 sets of 4-6 reps
- Lat Pulldowns: 3 sets of 4-6 reps
- Seated Cable Rows: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Hammer Curls: 2 sets of 6-8 reps
- Reverse Barbell Curls: 3 sets of 6 reps
- Dumbbell Shrugs: 3 sets of 4-6 reps
- Lateral Raises: 3 sets of 4-6 reps
- Military Press: 3 sets of 4-6 reps
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 3 sets of 4-6 reps
- Seated Side Lateral Raises: 3 sets of 4-6 reps
- Front Dumbbell Riases: 3 sets of 4-6 reps
- Reverse Flyes: 3 sets of 4-6 reps
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
In the off season I'm not all that strict. That's not to say that I eat pizza, cookies, donuts, and fast food all day long. But as long as my protein and carb intake is on key, it is okay to cheat sometimes.
Meal 3: Pre-Workout
Meal 4: Post-Workout
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I love bodybuilding because it is the greatest way to push yourself and, not only feel results, but actually see them, and have others tell you that your body is changing and looks amazing.
I love having people come up to me and ask me what I'm doing, because they know that I'm doing something right in order to get results when in want them.
I love it now that I can walk around in public places with a tank shirt on and turn heads. People are amazed at how good I look at such a young age.
What Motivates You To Follow A Healthy Lifestyle?
This is a pretty simple question to answer, I want to grow and I'm self motivated. I am a very focused person and have always been that way.
I owe a lot of this to my high school varsity baseball coach because he taught me how to push on and keep giving your best no matter the situation.
Please Describe The Most Important Thing That Made You Want To Achieve Your Goals?
I have always been a smaller guy and was finally tired of it. I wanted to stand out in a crowd and turn heads. One thing that an old time bodybuilder told me is, "Muscle equals respect."
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
I would love to compete at 160 pounds. For me starting off weighing about 120 and to be at a solid 145 now, I can't wait to reach my goal at 160 and to see how awesome I will look.
I want to be the best natural bodybuilder there is someday. I am looking for a competition to compete in around December.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
One of the most important things that I preach to others about and it's absolutely ironic, but food and hard work is the best supplement! Everybody is always out to find some miracle supplement to change the way they look.
Really, if you eat right and have a consistent workout regime your body will eventually grow, it's a proven fact.
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
What Features Do You Use On Bodybuilding.com And How Have They Helped You Reach Your Health, Fitness And Appearance Goals?
The website was great for helping me track all of my progress. The graphs on BodySpace are a great way to visually see your results in motion. Also, the forums have helped me to answer many questions that I had.