- Name: Matthew St George
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Age: 17
- Where: Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 92kg
- Years Bodybuilding :3
- Favorite Bodypart: Chest, Back
- Favorite Exercise: Bench Press
- Favorite Supplements: Optimum 100% Whey, Muscle Juice
How Did You Get Started?
I made my mind up on my 15th birthday that I wanted to one day be idolized for my body like Arnold was. From that day on I began hitting the weights and eating well in order to fulfill this goal of mine. I started off training at home for my first year of bodybuilding then I got a gym membership for my 16th birthday and took my training to the next level.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
I usually stay on a program for 3-4 months and I have recently changed my program to focus on building mass and strength by incorporating some powerlifting into my program. On this program I am focusing on compound lifts and my program can be summarized as follows:
Monday: Back, And Rear Delts
- Deadlifts: 5 Sets Of 20-4 Reps
- Barbell Rows: 4 Sets Of 12-4 Reps
- T-Bar Rows: 3 Sets Of 8-4 Reps
- Pulldowns: 3 Sets Of 8-4 Reps
- Cable Rear Laterals: 5 Sets Of 20-4 Reps
Tuesday: Quads, Hams, And Calves
- Leg Extensions: 4 Sets Of 20-4 Reps
- Squats: 5 Sets Of 20-4 Reps
- Leg Press Or Hack Squat: 4 Sets Of 20-6 Reps
- Lying Leg Curl: 4 Sets Of 20-4 Reps
- Straight Leg Deadlift: 3 Sets Of 12-6 Reps
- Standing Calf Raises: 5 Sets Of 20-4 Reps
- Donkey Calf Raises: 5 Sets Of 20-4 Reps
Wednesday: Shoulders, Traps, And Triceps
- Barbell Shoulder Press: 5 Sets Of 20-4 Reps
- Side Laterals: 4 Sets Of 20-8 Reps
- Cable Side Laterals: 3 Sets 20-8 Reps
- Behind The Neck Press: 3 Sets Of 15-4 Reps
- Barbell Shrugs: 5 Sets Of 20-4 Reps
- Skull Crushers: 5 Sets Of 20-4 Reps
- Triceps Pushdowns: 4 Sets Of 20-4 Reps
Friday: Chest, Biceps, Forearms, And Abs
- Bench Press: 5 Sets Of 20-4 Reps
- Incline Dumbbell Press: 4 Sets Of 20-4 Reps
- Incline Flyes: 4 Sets Of 20-4 Reps
- Barbell Curls: 5 Sets Of 20-4 Reps
- Preacher Curls: 4 Sets Of 15-4 Reps
- Wrist Curls: 4 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Rope Curls: 5 Sets To Failure
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
- 8 Oat Brits (These Are Similar To Weetbix)
- Skim Milk
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 6 Egg Whites
- 2 Slices Whole Meal Bread
- Peanut Butter
- 1 Glass Of Fruit Juice
- 3 Scoops Glycowhey Or 2 Scoops Optimum 100% Whey Protein
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I love bodybuilding due to the feeling of accomplishment when you have increased strength on a lift, when you have gained half an inch on your arms, the attention you get or even just something smaller like your shirts are becoming tighter as you know that your hard work has payed off.What Motivates You To Follow A Healthy Lifestyle?
The motivation for me to follow a healthy lifestyle comes from the knowing that it will allow me to make the gains I desire and that I will reach any goals I hope to achieve. Also the acknowledgement that it will benefit my body in the short and long term is another bonus.What Made You Want To Achieve Your Goals?
The most important thing that made we want to achieve my goals was the satisfaction that I would receive once I had achieved them. This allows me to continue to strive to be the best I can and develop the physique of my dreams.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
At the moment I plan on bulking up for another year or 2 and then I may compete when I am 19 in a comp in the teen division to see how I go. But for the meantime I just want to build mass and have fun with it.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Be consistent and don't forget about the other important things in life like family, job friends and school. But the main thing is to enjoy yourself, have fun with it, experiment with new programs and when u find something that works stick with it.
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
Of course my favorite is Arnold, but I admire other bodybuilders such as Jay Cutler, Ronnie Coleman, Markus Ruhl, Phil Heath, Dorian Yates and my trainer Adam Blinoff (IFBB Pro) for all his support he has provided me with over my years of bodybuilding.What Features Do You Use On Bodybuilding.com?
I use the forum, articles and photo gallery to find out any information I need to know. The articles are of great help as they offer great reliable advice which has helped me further improve my understanding of the aspects of bodybuilding such as nutrition, training and supplementation.