- Name: Kieran Cassidy
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Age: 19
- Where: Port Washington, Wisconsin
- Height: 5' 10"
- Weight: 170 Lbs.
- Years Bodybuilding :3
- Favorite Bodypart: Chest
- Favorite Exercise: Deadlift
- Favorite Supplements: ON 100% Whey Protein
How Did You Get Started?
Growing up I was always short and skinny. My senior year in high school I joined a weight lifting course with the hopes of getting "BIG." There was a local show coming up and a friend and I went to go check it out. During intermission they called up anyone from the audience to come on stage for a Best Arms contest and I went up and won. Ever since then I knew that I wanted to be a competitive bodybuilder and I set a goal to enter a contest as a teenager. This year I competed and won the teen division in my first two shows, Fox Cities bodybuilding Invitational and the NPC WI state bodybuilding championships.
View My BodySpace Profile: bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/KC4ank.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
- Squat x4
- Leg Press (single leg) x3
- Front Squat x 3 supersetted with Stiff Deads x 4
- Leg Curl x3 supersetted with Leg ext. x 3
- Standing Calf Raises x 5
- Incline Barbell Press x 4
- Flat Barbell Press x 4
- Pullovers x3 supersetted with Incline flyes x3
- Dips x3 supersetted with Cable Crossovers x3
- Deadlifts x4
- Bentover Rows x4
- Lat Pull down x4
- Close Grip Pull Down superset with Seated cable rows x4
- Standing Barbell Press x3
- Arnold Press x3
- Side Lateral Raises x4
- Rear Lateral Raises x4
- Shrugs or Upright Row x4
- Standing Calf Raises x5
- Skull Crushers superset with Standing Barbell curl x4
- Overhead ext. superset with hammer curls x4
- Push downs superset with Incline dumbbell curl x4
- Wrist Curls x 4
Day One- Quadriceps/Hamstring/Calves
Day Two- Chest
Day Three- Back
Day Four- Delts/Traps/Calves
Day Five- Arms
Day Six- Rest
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
I eat a high protein and high carbohydrate diet spread out through 7 meals a day eating every 2-3 hours. My favorite protein sources are chicken, steak, eggs and milk. Carbs: I like whole wheat breads/pasta and oats.
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
The "Pump." Arnold had it right when he said it was the greatest feeling in the world, I love the dedication the sport requires if you want to build a championship caliber physique.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
I want to have a successful career in the bodybuilding/fitness industry and win a IFBB pro card.