- Name: Edgar Ordaz
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Age: 18
- Where: Barstow, California
- Height: 5' 10"
- Weight: 260 Lbs., Contest: 196 Lbs.
- Years Bodybuilding :2
- Favorite Bodypart: Abs
- Favorite Exercise: Squats
- Favorite Supplements: NO-Explode, Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein, AHN Muscle Food, Animal Pak Multi-Vitamins, and Vitargo.
How Did You Get Started?
I began by playing basketball in my sophomore year at 130 pounds and after the season ended I began to look into football. Then everyday in football practice we were given a mandatory work out session in the weight room. I was the weakest guy in there but after the year was over I was the strongest and the biggest guy in the whole school. When I found out my genetic gift, I quit football my junior year and began my preparation in the greatest sport in the world "Bodybuilding."
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
Depending if it's on my off-season or on-season. But one thing I do is that I always change my workouts so I continuously keep shocking my muscles for maximum growth. For my off-season I do mainly power lifting only up to 6-8 reps and 3 sets of a certain workout.
The off-season week goes as following:
Friday: Shoulders and Traps
Sat and Sun off
On-season workout schedule:
Monday: Chest and Shoulders
Tuesday: Back and Arms
Thursday: Chest and Shoulders
Friday: Back and Arms
*On the on-season I do sets of 5 and reps of 10 to 15 and my final set goes to failure.
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
- The foods I use for protein are: chicken breast, fat free ground turkey, beef, egg whites, tuna and protein shakes.
- The foods I use for carbs are: potatoes, oatmeal, bread, spaghetti, brown rice, cereal, syrup, sweet potatoes, and tortillas
- While am on the on-season I eat every 2 hours to promote a healthy normal metabolism, and when am on the off-season I only eat 3 big meals a day to maintain a healthy normal metabolism.
* Also my girlfriend, Karla Donan cooks all my food, so here's a shout out to her for being a big part of my bodybuilding lifestyle.
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
NO-Explode has given me the greatest gains. It gives me bigger and better skin tearing pumps, and gets me mentally focused. I wouldn't trade it for anything else, and I truly believe its the best legal supplement in the world. The other supplement that falls right behind that is the MRI "N30". I've also received skin tearing pumps with that as well. I would recommend these products to anyone that's bodybuilding.
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I love bodybuilding because I love pushing my body to another level. Also I love the attention of looking like a freak. The strange looks from other people give me the motivation to keep growing. Also I like to look at how my body changes from day to day, because not only do I have memories but I have something(my body) that shows what i've done in my life.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
My future bodybuilding plan for 2008 are the following teen shows: Contra Costa Championship, California State Championship, The Venice Beach Memorial weekend Classic, and the NPC teen nationals in Pittsburgh. After the disappointing third place finish in the California State this year, I am promising everybody that next year I am coming in bigger, more proportioned, and more shredded then ever before. I also want to go for the NPC USA's when I am around 24-26 years young to try to earn my IFBB Pro Card. Also any sponsors for next year would be a big help and I will do anything in my power to represent the company as positively as I can.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Follow your dreams and never let go of them. Nothing is impossible, and you can achieve anything as long as you stay positive and you surround yourself with positive people you can do anything you want.