- Name: David Wells
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age: 19
- Where: Lackawanna, NY
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: Off Season 155, Contest 145
- Years Bodybuilding :1
- Favorite Bodypart: Shoulders And Back
- Favorite Exercise: Bench Press
- Favorite Supplements: 100% Whey Gold Standard Protein
How Did You Get Started?
I started lifting weights when I was 14 years old. One day my uncle had some chicken wings and I wanted some, but he wouldn't give me any unless I did 25 pushups straight. I did all 25 and got my chicken. After that I was addicted to working out and sore. I liked the feeling of being sore, it made me feel like I was doing something and becoming stronger. I worked out where ever, the gym, my basement, grandmother's garage, and my garage.
That was all fun and games, but I really got into bodybuilding just last year. Being told I had the body of a champion by older bodybuilders and trainers gave me the motivation to do some competitions. The past year I won two first place and a second place trophy. Since then, some of the people in my city started calling me Mr. Lackawanna and other nicknames.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
I got my best results from this routine right here.
Monday - Chest
- Push Ups: 1 Set Of 50 Reps
- Incline Bench Press Or Dumbbell Incline Presses: 4 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Dumbbell Bench Press Or Barbell Bench Presses: 3 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Dumbbell Flyes: 3 Sets Of 12-15 Reps
- Cable Crossovers: 4 Sets Of 12 Reps
Click Here For A Printable Log Of David Wells' Monday Workout.
Tuesday - Back
- Deadlifts: 5 Sets Of 5 Reps
- Pull Ups: 3 Sets Of 12-15 Reps
- Pulldowns: 2 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Dumbbell Rows: 3 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Cable Rows: 3 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
Click Here For A Printable Log Of David Wells' Tuesday Workout.
Wednesday - Rest
Thursday - Legs
- Squat: 4 Sets Of 10, 8, 6, Then 4 Reps
- Leg Press: 4 Sets Of 10, 8, 6, Then 4 Reps
- Hack Squat: 4 Sets Of 10,8,6,4 Reps
- Leg Extension: 3 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Leg Curls: 3 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Standing Calf Raises: 3 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Seated Calf Raises: 3 Sets Of 10 Reps
Click Here For A Printable Log Of David Wells' Thursday Workout.
Friday - Shoulders And Traps
- Military Press: 4 Sets Of 8-10 Reps
- Side Raises: 3 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Front Raises: 3 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Reveres Cable Crosses For The Rear Delts: 4 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Dumbbell Shrugs Or Barbell Shrugs: 3 Sets Of 15 Reps
Click Here For A Printable Log Of David Wells' Friday Workout.
Saturday - Biceps And Triceps
- Dumbbell Curls: 3 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Close Grip Preacher Curls: 3 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Wide Grip Preacher Curls: 3 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Barbell Curls: 3 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Rope Pushdowns: 3 Sets Of 12-15 Reps
- Skull Crushers: 3 Sets Of 12-15 Reps
- Dips: 3 Sets Of 12-15 Reps
Click Here For A Printable Log Of David Wells' Saturday Workout.
Sunday - Rest
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
- What ever my mother makes for dinner.
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
The best supplement I ever took that gave me the greatest gains was 100% Whey Gold Standard.
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I love bodybuilding because I like to see my body grow in size and strength. I also love it because I like the competition, it's a battle of the bodies and only the best will survive.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
My future bodybuilding plans are to be the best...period. Make it pro and become one of the greatest of all time. I even want to win the Mr. Olympia a record breaking number of times.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
One tip I'd give to other body builders is to never give up. If you want something bad enough you get it. Don't let anybody stop you or say you can't or won't make it. Just brush the haters off and keep it moving. Prove them wrong. Put God first and train hard and always strive for a better performance than the last time you stepped in the gym.