- Name: Brandon Ghiassi
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Age: 19
- Where: New Mexico
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 225 Off 190 Competition
- Years Bodybuilding :2
- Favorite Bodypart: Back And Shoulders
- Favorite Exercise: Squats And Deadlifts
- Favorite Supplements: Bioquest Myozene and Fusion Force
How Did You Get Started?
I got started lifting to get bigger for football, but when high school football ended I continued lifting and wanted to remain competitive as well. I saw bodybuilding as a mean to fulfill both passions.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
- Incline Press: 3-4 sets of 8-15 reps
- Flat Dumbbell Press: 3-4 sets of 8-15 reps
- Incline Dumbbell Flyes: 3 sets of 8-15 reps
- Cable Flyes: 3 sets of 8-15 reps
- Ball Pushups: 2 sets to failure
- Squats: 5 sets of 5-12 reps
- Leg Press: 4 sets of 12-15 reps
- Walking Lunges: 3-4 sets of 50 yards
- Thigh Abductor: 3 sets of 12-20 reps
- Hamstring Curls: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Skull Crushers: 4 sets of 12-15 reps
- Seated Dips: 3 sets to failure
- Triceps Pulldowns: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Rope Pulldowns: 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Dumbbell Curls: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Hammer Curls: 3 sets of 8-15 reps
- Preacher Curls: 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Seated Military Press: 4 sets to failure
- Barbell Shrugs: 5-6 sets of 15 reps
- Dumbbell Shrugs: 3-4 sets of 35-50 reps
Side Laterals: 3-4 sets of 15 reps
Shoulder Press: 3-4 sets to failure
Rear Delt Flyes: 3-4 sets of 15 reps
Seated Cable Rows: 3-4 sets to failure
- Pull-Ups: 3-4 sets to failure
- Lat Pulldowns: 4 sets of 12-15 reps
- V-Grip Pulldowns: 4 sets of 12-15 reps
- T-Bar Rows: 3-4 sets of 8-15 reps
- One-Arm Dumbbell Rows: 4 sets of 12-15 reps
- Deadlifts: 5 sets of 3-15 reps
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
- 25-50 Gram Protein Shake
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
I love to try every new supplement that comes out. I've tried many different NO products and test boosters, but the only thing that I think really makes a difference in shaping my body is protein. Without protein I would not be a bodybuilder.
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I love the feeling of lifting, the pump, the intensity and hormones that are released while lifting, and I especially love being able to shape my body any way I want it to look. It is my anti-drug.What Motivates You To Follow A Healthy Lifestyle?
Competing is a huge factor in maintaining a healthy diet and workout plan. If I didn't compete I probably wouldn't be as intense as I am. It definitely feels better to live healthy then to be an overweight bum I'm sure.What Made You Want To Achieve Your Goals?
I always wanted to be bigger. I was somewhat made fun of for being a skinny boy so I wanted to show the world what I could be.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
I plan to continue competing a couple times a year and hopefully turn professional if I can. If I cant then I will still continue to bodybuild as a hobby to shape my body the way I want it to be.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
If you're a hard gainer and can't get bigger you're not eating enough. Eat to the point of throwing up every meal and so frequently you're never hungry. You'll get big in no time.