- Name: Isaac Baier
- E-mail: None
- Age: 15
- Where: Canada
- Height: 5' 10"
- Weight: 175 Lbs.
- Years Bodybuilding :3
- Favorite Bodypart: Back(lats)
- Favorite Exercise: Flat bench Dumbbell press Favorite
- Favorite Supplements: Probolic-sr protein, V-12 turbo
How Did You Get Started?
Well, I was always interested in bodybuilding from a young age. I remember my mom going to the gym and she would bring me along and I would sit and watch her work out. That was my first experience, but then when I reached junior high was when I really started to work out.
Me and my friends always arm wrestle in school during breaks and I would always lose to my friends, so I thought "That's it, I'm working out to beat you guys." So I started to use our school weight room after school every day till I could beat them. I worked out for a while then soon enough I beat them. It was awesome. Soon enough I started to notice changes and I realized I wanted to be a bodybuilder and that's how it all started.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
Day One - Chest, Traps:
- Flat barbell press - 4 sets 6-12
- Barbell Shrugs - 4 sets 12
- Flat dumbbell press - 3 sets 8 then one burner set
- Dumbbell shrugs - 4 sets 6-12
- Incline Dumbbell press - 4 sets 6-12
- Reverse Pec deck - 4 sets 6-12
- Pec Flyes - 3 sets of 8 plus one burner set
- Abs - Every day is different but I do 3 separate exercises
Day Two - Biceps, Triceps, Forearms:
- Bicep- EZ bar curls 4 sets 6-12
- Triceps- Skull crushers 4 sets 6-12
- Biceps- Alternating dumbbell curls 4 sets 6-12
- Triceps- Over head dumbbell extensions 4 sets 6-12
- Biceps- Dumbbell Hammer curls 4 sets 6-12
- Triceps- EZ bar push downs 4 sets 6-12
- Biceps- Concentration Curls 3 sets of 8 plus one burner set
- Triceps- Rope pull down 4 sets 6-12
- Forearms- Reverse bicep curls 4 sets 12, 10, 8, 6
- Forearms- Wrist curls 4 sets 18, 20, 22, 24
Day Three - Back:
- Deadlifts 4 sets of 7
- Wide arm chin ups 3 sets of 8 plus one burner set
- One arm bent over rows 4 sets 6-12
- Machine rows 4 sets 6-12
- Bent over lat raises 3 sets 8 plus one burner set
- T-bar rows 4 sets 6-12
- Wide grip pull downs 4 sets 6-12
Day Four - Legs, Shoulders:
- Legs- Incline leg press 4 sets 6-12
- Shoulders- Smith machine over head press 4 sets 6-12
- Legs- Free weight squats 4 sets 12
- Shoulders- Behind the head press 4 sets 6-12
- Legs- Quad extensions 4 sets 6-12
- Shoulders- Lateral raises 4 sets 6-12
- Legs- Hamstring curls 4 sets 6-12
- Shoulders- Incline lat raises 4 sets 6-12
Day Five - Cardio:
Day Six - Off.
Day Seven - Cardio:
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
My nutritional plan is really strict. I just stay away from sugary and fatty foods. I have only once tried a strict diet for about 2 months and I thought it worked really well. But it is kinda hard to get in 6 meals a day with school but I try and do the best I can.
Morning 8 am Before School - 1 cup oatmeal dry measurement, probolic-sr shake (protein), 1 banana
Lunch - 6 egg white and 2 yokes and some sort of carbs
After School(pre-workout) - V-12 shake
Post Workout - 1 cup of cottage cheese and a salad
Before Bed - Protein shake.
After Workouts - I am always snaking on food, like oatmeal or veggies.
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I love bodybuilding because you can always push your self. Every day is a new day. Your always adding weight to every thing you do which so it not just the same thing over and over and you can switch up your routines to make it more interesting.
Also bodybuilding isn't like other sports its different. You have got to discipline to achieve your goals and work your ass off to make yourself look good. I also do it for the comments you get like "Man you're huge" or "Looks like that working out is paying off, you're getting pretty big." It's totally worth it to hear those words.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
My plans are to hopefully compete but I don't know of any competitions around were I live. I also want to go to university and become a personal trainer.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Stay dedicated, work hard, and eat right. Your not going to get no were if you only work out once a week, you have to have complete dedication.