- Name: Aran Mattok
- E-mail: Azfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Age: 17
- Where: North Wales, Uk
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 140 Lbs
- Years Bodybuilding :1
- Favorite Bodypart: Chest
- Favorite Exercise: Clean And Press
- Favorite Supplements: Kre-alkalyn and Whey Protein
How Did You Get Started?
I have always had a massive interest in bodybuilding, when I was little I would watch the Bruce lee movies and his muscle and definition would amaze me, when I turned 13 I built the frame of my body and I took Bruce Lee's approach to working out and started doing countless amounts of pushups, sit ups and dips every night using my own bodyweight. After turning 16 I wanted to take my training even further. I quickly joined the local gym and found a friend who was as determined as me to get bigger. After only a couple of months of brutal workouts pushing each other to our limits, I quickly started seeing results.
It felt amazing to see my body grow in both strength and size and now I am hooked I love the feeling of walking out the gym knowing you have become stronger and there is no other feeling like it, working out to me is not something I feel I have to do but something I couldn't ever go without.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
- I do 1 warm up set per muscle.
- I do 4 sets of 8-10 reps for each exercise.
- I use compound exercises like bench presses, deadlifts, etc.
- I do 5 sets of 5-6 reps this allows me to hit those deep muscle fibers and build mass.
|TERMS YOU'LL NEED TO KNOW|
Day 1: Abs/Legs
- Medicine Ball Sit Ups: 4 sets of 20
- Squats: 4 sets of 8-10 reps
- Leg Press: 4 sets of 8-10 reps
- Walking Lunges: 4 sets of 20 reps
Day 2: Cardio
- 20-25 min Run
Day 3: Chest/Triceps
- Flat Barbell or Dumbbell Press: 5 sets of 5-6 reps
- Incline Dumbbell Press: 4 sets of 8-10 reps
- Dumbbell Flyes: 4 sets of 10 reps
Day 4: Cardio
- 25 min Run
Day 5: Biceps/Back
- Barbell Curls: 5 sets of 5-6 reps
- Dumbbell Curls: 4 sets of 8-10 reps
- Hammer Curls: 4 sets of 8-10 reps
- Concentration Curls: 4 sets of 8-10 reps
- Pullups: 4 sets to failure
- Lat Pulldowns: 4 sets of 8-10 reps
- Seated Row: 4 sets of 8-10 reps
- Bent Over Barbell Row (Heavy): 5 sets of 5-6 reps
Day 6: Rest
Day 7: Shoulders/Traps
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
Meal 4: Pre Workout
Meal 5: Post Workout
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I love bodybuilding for many reasons. It makes me confident. It makes me happy. It keeps me in good shape. It makes me believe in myself more when I achieve my goals. I love the knowledge you learn from it. And most of all I love the pump.What Motivates You To Follow A Healthy Lifestyle?
Your body is like a car: if you drive it, look after it, and fill it with good fuel, it will run well. That's how your body works; eat well, sleep well, train hard, and the benefits are amazing. I could never live any other lifestyle, bodybuilding and fitness are my life.What Made You Want To Achieve Your Goals?
To be the best person I can be. Bigger, faster and stronger.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
At the moment I am a full time student in college training to be a fitness instructor but I one day hope on competing. Until then will continue training hard and following a healthy lifestyle.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Don't get so down and give up if you don't reach your goals right away, if there is one thing I have learned from this whole process is that it takes a lot of time and effort, "Rome Wasn't Built In A Day" and neither is your body! As long as you're consistent with your training and diet you will eventually meet your goals!
For my last tip I would say make sure you have a well planned out diet regardless of your goals. Diet plays a massive part, probably 80%, and how you look is down to what you eat.
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
When I go on bodybuilding.com I usually do research trying to find a new workout routine or check up on diet plans to see if there is anything I could add or improve on because there is always room for improvement. The more knowledge you have the better you will be.