- Name: Ahric Moculski
- E-mail: Vcjr44@yahoo.com
- Age: 19
- Where: Butler, PA
- Height: 6'
- Weight: 195
- Years Bodybuilding :3
- Favorite Bodypart: Traps
- Favorite Exercise: Bench Press
- Favorite Supplements: N.O. Shotgun, SuperPump250, Whey Protein
How Did You Get Started?
I started lifting weights here and there through high school for football. When I was 16 my closest boys recently joined the local gym. I eventually jumped in and joined myself. From there I fell in love with bodybuilding. I got real interested in gaining knowledge on diet and training. From there I've learned a lot and kept pushing toward my goals. I am very happy that I fell in love with this great sport.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
I've found that training one body part a week has worked best for me. I train 5 days a week and two days of rest. I switch my reps up every 4-6 weeks. I use reps of 6-8 and 10-12.
- Deadlifts: 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Pull Ups: 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Lat Pulldowns: 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- One Arm Dumbbell Rows: 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- T Bar Rows: 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Seated Rows: 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Incline Bench Press: 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Flat Bench Press: 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Flyes: 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Decline Bench Press: 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Quad Extensions: 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Squats: 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Leg Press: 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Hamstring Curls: 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Military Press: 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Side Delt Raises: 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Rear Delt Raises: 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Shrugs: 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Skull Crushers: 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Close Grip Bench Press: 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Triceps Pushdowns: 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Barbell Curls: 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Hammer Curls: 3 sets of 6-8 reps
- Concentration Curls: 3 sets of 6-8 reps
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
My diet is rich in protein and carbohydrates. I eat every 3 hours.
Meal 1 - Breakfast:
Meal 3 - Pre Workout:
Meal 4 - Post Workout:
Meal 8 - Bedtime:
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I love bodybuilding because it keeps me motivated on life. I love the healthy lifestyle. I also love the discipline it takes. The thing I love most is the results I get from dieting and training hard.What Motivates You To Follow A Healthy Lifestyle?
Bodybuilding and fellow bodybuilders.
Keeping up with my fellow bros to stay big and ripped. Plus I am extremely motivated to have the big powerful body I desire.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
My future bodybuilding plans are to eventually compete in my 20's. Ultimate goal is to go professional. For now I am just focusing on lifting heavy weight and working towards getting huge and ripped.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Intensity and Consistency. Also diet is a big part of gaining the results you want.
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
Just looking at impressive people on BodySpace.
|Share This Article:
These amazing teenagers have made changes in their lives that most adults only dream about!
Age is no excuse for these over 40 men & women who have decided to feel and look young again!