- Name: Adam Aycock
- E-mail: Mradam119@yahoo.com
- Age: 19
- Where: Muscle Shoals, AL
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 165 Lbs 151 Competition
- Years Bodybuilding :1
- Favorite Bodypart: Back
- Favorite Exercise: Bench Press
- Favorite Supplements: Optimum 100% Whey Protein, Altered State, CellTech
How Did You Get Started?
I lifted since middle school, but I never took it to the next level until about August of 2008, at which point I weighed 133 pounds. I had some excess stress in my life, and the gym seemed like a great place to release. I began packing on a few pounds and surprising my friends. One day in the gym, while I was minding my own business, my workout partner grabbed me by the shirt and dragged me over to one of the trainers. He said "Yo, [trainer's name], why don't you put this guy in a competition?"
The trainer (now my coach/nutritionist) responded, "I would if he could learn how to eat." and he invited me to a sort-of club meeting for his bodybuilding clients about a month later. Since then, I've been hooked, and I must say I definitely "learned how to eat."
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
|TERMS YOU'LL NEED TO KNOW|
Monday - Chest:
- Bench Press: 6 Sets Of 15,15,8,6,2,2 Reps
- Incline Bench Press: 4 Sets Of 6-10 Reps
- Cable Crossovers: 2 Sets Of 15 Reps
- Smith Bench Press: 2 Sets Of 8-15 Reps
Incline Flyes: 2 Sets Of 12 Reps
Incline Dumbbell Press: 2 Sets To Failure
Tuesday - Back:
- Deadlifts: 5 Sets Of 2-15 Reps
- Barbell Rows: 4 Sets Of 15 Reps
- Lat Pulldowns: 4 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Seated Cable Rows: 4 Sets Of 12 Reps
Wednesday - Shoulders:
- Dumbbell Military Press: 4 Sets Of 6-12 Reps
- Lateral Raises: 3 Sets Of 8-12 Reps
- Front Raises: 3 Sets Of 8-12 Reps
- Rear Lat Raises: 3 Sets Of 8-15 Reps
- Upright Rows: 3 Sets Of 15 Reps
- Smith Military Press: 2 Sets Of 8-15 Reps
Thursday - Legs:
- Squats: 5 Sets Of 6-15 Reps
- Leg Press: 4 Sets Of 15 Reps
- Stiff Leg Deadlifts: 3 Sets Of 8-15 Reps
- Lunges: 1 Set To Failure
- Legs Extensions: 2 Sets Of 30 Reps
- Leg Curls: 3 Sets Of 15-30 Reps
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I love bodybuilding for a number of reasons. My success gives me a feeling of accomplishment. Attacking the iron is great opportunity to "bring the pain" and drop some of the stress from the day. Simply put, bodybuilding makes me feel good about myself. I'm a happier, more confident person as a result.
What Motivates You To Follow A Healthy Lifestyle?
What Made You Want To Achieve Your Goals?
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
As of now, I plan to compete in 3 or 4 more shows this year, including one NGA pro qualifier. I plan to continue to compete as a lightweight for the time being.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
If you want to be big, you have to eat for it.
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
What Features Do You Use On Bodybuilding.com?